ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

How black people view the internet:

33zfe6e.jpg

I don't get it, so I don't know how to react.
laugh.gif

Me either, but it's obviously racist

a lame attempt at e-lulz
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Out with the avy

tired.gif

Barack giving out an old fashion beat down 103-59 right now ( bottles remain in frig )
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

some are just quicker to pull the trigger on calling states than others, while i'm going with CNN this year because they're being the slowest

off topic but, has your store gotten the msi wind?

I did inventory on computers today. We have a display out, but none in the moment. I believe we should get some on tomorrows truck if not Fridays

word, they have none around my area and online is backordered. 350 is a good price and the wind has been getting good reviews.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Sorry, that totally unintentional and not my feelings guys. It was on my Firefox cache from someone else who used my laptop previously.

I was trying to post the CNN Hologram video

Here:
i see what you did there
nerd.gif
weak attempt for plan b,

10s6mj9.png

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Sorry, that totally unintentional and not my feelings guys. It was on my Firefox cache from someone else who used my laptop previously.
Shut up. Don't try and cover up now.

You're getting the axe...too bad.
Not covering up for anything. There was a faulty script installed in my browser that caused that. I didn't post that intentionally nor would I resort to that.
orly.gif

Here:

YES. thanks for posting this, I only caught the end and was like
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Republicans, go head and put some concrete shoes and jump in a deep body of water

It's really not that serious.
smh.gif
I think that Bobby Jindal could help the Repubs get back again and hes a new face
33nkkuh.jpg

Someone wanna explain the black people/internet thing to me?

Everyone seems to be getting upset, but I don't even understand.
laugh.gif

Like saying blacks are dumb.... Pretty much Saying they never use the Internet so since they never seen it, in the picture there like all "wow theInternet"

Originally Posted by JDocs

Here:

YES. thanks for posting this, I only caught the end and was like
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
damn thats some star wars #%+!!!

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Someone wanna explain the black people/internet thing to me?

Everyone seems to be getting upset, but I don't even understand.
laugh.gif

Like saying blacks are dumb.... Pretty much Saying they never use the Internet so since they never seen it, in the picture there like all "wow the Internet"

Dude, that's got to be the most lame joke ever if true.

Like, seriously.

562...inventory check..can you hook a fellow tortilla eating, democrat up with a deal on Samsung 40-46 in TOC 120hz 1080p set?

Oh yeah..and it is serious. Not speaking of republicans on NT but as a whole...they've brought out the low blows with this campaign. Brewing racism,painting this man a terrorist..eh!

Back
Top Bottom