ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

How black people view the internet:

33zfe6e.jpg

take your ignorant $%@ somewhere else

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Why are you all making it seem like it's close?

It's not. Never has been.

are you serious.... w/ all the dirty tactics, with all the problems in 2004 i am nervous... i will believe it when the fat lady sings

the gap on that florida vote count is closing in though.

was at 300,000 at 24% reported... now its looking at 250,000... how can they not project barack a winner there, yet a state with just 7% reported, down 7,000,they project mccain?

projections are stupid here it seems

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I don't know what's going on, FOX has Obama up 81-39, ABC and NBC 103-34, and CNN 77-34...... which one's are correct, I hope NBC and ABC aren't using the exit polls to make a projection like in '04. CNN seems to be doing it the right way, I don't know where the hell Fox is getting their numbers from.
laugh.gif

dude, they're ALL projections, NONE are concrete. The states they're calling are just big educated guesses based on precincts reporting in the ballots, and how states have gone in the past.
I know THAT. I'm just wondering why some places have called the networks with their numbers and others haven't. They should be getting thesame ones reporting, but maybe not.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Then I'm stupid. Cause Obama will be a 2 term president. Hillary will play her part and chill till 2016
i bet hillary and bill secretly voted for McCain

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

the gap on that florida vote count is closing in though.

was at 300,000 at 24% reported... now its looking at 250,000... how can they not project barack a winner there, yet a state with just 7% reported, down 7,000, they project mccain?

projections are stupid here it seems
simply put its worth alot more than the others and they wanna be more precise

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

are you serious.... w/ all the dirty tactics, with all the problems in 2004 i am nervous... i will believe it when the fat lady sings

What dirty tactics? If anything happens, the Democratic Party has a good legal case. This was over before October.

some are just quicker to pull the trigger on calling states than others, while i'm going with CNN this year because they're being the slowest

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

It's kind of hard to cheat when one candidate is projected to win by 100+ electoral votes.
laugh.gif

Dirty tactics have always been part of American politics. So has voter fraud.

Someone wanna explain the black people/internet thing to me?

Everyone seems to be getting upset, but I don't even understand.
laugh.gif

Sorry, that totally unintentional and not my feelings guys. It was on my Firefox cache from someone else who used my laptop previously.

I was trying to post the CNN Hologram video

Here:

CNN is doing it the "old fashion way", they are going to count every vote so that's why CNN is slower but making better projections.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

some are just quicker to pull the trigger on calling states than others, while i'm going with CNN this year because they're being the slowest

off topic but, has your store gotten the msi wind?

Back
Top Bottom