ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

pimp.gif
Obama projected to win Washington.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Sorry, that totally unintentional and not my feelings guys. It was on my Firefox cache from someone else who used my laptop previously.

I was trying to post the CNN Hologram video

Here:
i see what you did there
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

the gap on that florida vote count is closing in though.

was at 300,000 at 24% reported... now its looking at 250,000... how can they not project barack a winner there, yet a state with just 7% reported, down 7,000, they project mccain?

projections are stupid here it seems
Flordia is a battleground state, it's gonna be close, even with a 3rd of the votes coming in. Something like Tennesse or Texas is projectedwin for McCain just because of it's rich republican history.

Just watch CNN.

in my projection, i gace IN, OH, FL, VA, NC to McCain and still had Obama winning. McCain needs to win all those i mentioned as well as CO to have a chance

Sorry, that totally unintentional and not my feelings guys. It was on my Firefox cache from someone else who used my laptop previously.

Here:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Was watching that live with Wolf Blitzer
eek.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

For those asking how CNN, Fox and etc are able to call projections that only have 1-5% of the vote accounted for. They base it on exit polls, previous votingtrends and see if they are congruent with current voting trends.

***FOX News*** just called PA for Obama. Election is pretty much over

Shut up. Don't try and cover up now.

You're getting the axe...too bad.

Log off son

Originally Posted by dkd4life

dude do you know how old hilary would be by 2016?
old. but she will not impede on obama. This man is the truth.

Republicans, go head and put some concrete shoes on then jump in a deep body of water

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Shut up. Don't try and cover up now.

You're getting the axe...too bad.
Not covering up for anything. There was a faulty script installed in my browser that caused that. I didn't post that intentionally nor would Iresort to that.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

in my projection, i gace IN, OH, FL, VA, NC to McCain and still had Obama winning. McCain needs to win all those i mentioned as well as CO to have a chance

He never had CO. He knew it. Didn't spend money there.
Originally Posted by dkd4life

dude do you know how old hilary would be by 2016?
old. but she will not impede on obama. This man is the truth.

Republicans, go head and put some concrete shoes on then jump in a deep body of water
You're an idiot.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

some are just quicker to pull the trigger on calling states than others, while i'm going with CNN this year because they're being the slowest

off topic but, has your store gotten the msi wind?

I did inventory on computers today. We have a display out, but none in the moment. I believe we should get some on tomorrows truck if not Fridays

HighRep87 wrote:

Here:
i see what you did there
nerd.gif

co-sign
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom