ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Jay and Puff
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

qyfigx.jpg

Expect an increase in sales for The Recession. Jeezy moving units purely on this victory.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by Lazy B

It's not worth it arguing with NT. Most of you are idiots when it comes to this. You are blinded by pure hate for the Republican party to see what is going on. There are only a few peoples opinions I respect when it comes to politics and they make up less than 5% of this thread.

yawn. typical ignorant response. I would own you in a debate on anything political. Trust that. Just go to bed, lil man...cause when you wake up, you'll awake to a democratic president elect who just so happens to be black.

You think I care that he's black? I'm black. Race should never be a factor why he voted. A bunch of idiots in the hood voted just because of thisreason alone. Call me ignorant all you want. I am better than you and will always be better than you, remember that.

CNN just gave MCcain a bunch of states where he is trailing and it still doesnt add up to 270.

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Originally Posted by Kneesh

It's not worth it arguing with NT. Most of you are idiots when it comes to this. You are blinded by pure hate for the Republican party to see what is going on. There are only a few peoples opinions I respect when it comes to politics and they make up less than 5% of this thread.
=

funny_new_11.gif
Like I give a damn about what you think.
awwwww . =[
throwpc.gif

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

CNN just gave MCcain a bunch of states where he is trailing and it still doesnt add up to 270.
its over for him.....

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

What dude is trying to say is CNN gave McCain EVERY undecided state other than California, Oregon and Washington.....and it added up to 266. Unless major crazythings happen, this looks to be a wrap.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

yawn. typical ignorant response. I would own you in a debate on anything political. Trust that. Just go to bed, lil man...cause when you wake up, you'll awake to a democratic president elect who just so happens to be black.

You think I care that he's black? I'm black. Race should never be a factor why he voted. A bunch of idiots in the hood voted just because of this reason alone. Call me ignorant all you want. I am better than you and will always be better than you, remember that.
and then you woke up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom