ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by overtime626

just for comedy's sake
25r1hzt.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Does anyone else see the Republican party splitting in two after this election? There's obviously been a divide between the traditionally fiscallyresponsible republicans and the new breed of neo-con evangelical republicans. Either that's going to happen or the Republican party has got to cometogether and come to a consensus as to which direction they're going to head down together.

Either way, I'm just extremely happy that Obama basically has this presidency on lock.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

is it official yet?
NO! 270 electoral votes to win. It's not done yet.

It's over. Even if all states that Obama currently leads like Florida go McCain's way, Obama just needs California and Washington and those states area 100% shoe-in.

Originally Posted by Timpace

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

**Waits for change.

It's gonna be exciting either way.

Props to Obama on the win. Straight up.

HYPE about 2012.
now that Obama's good for blacks in the presidency I wanna see my own minority represented soon in the white house.
Obama's opened the door for all minorities
33nkkuh.jpg

I'd vote for Bobby!!..
Why is everybody so in love with this dude Bobby Jindal. I was so disgusted when he became governor here. He has done nothing yet worth mentioningexcept cutting alot of beneficial state funded programs. Everyone thinks he's the savior of the rebuilding process here in New Orleans but theycouldn't be more wrong.

Well unless California somehow votes republican for once Obama looks like he'll win the electoral votes "technically"

Originally Posted by DL2352

Does anyone else see the Republican party splitting in two after this election? There's obviously been a divide between the traditionally fiscally responsible republicans and the new breed of neo-con evangelical republicans.

This is what the party has gotten away from... This is what we needed this year... This is why I vote GOP...

new breed of neo-con evangelical republicans.
This + Palin = L.

in before the lock ...... I'm in cali so its a wrap over here but I voted no on all propositions except for 5 to be easy on petty drug crimes and for obamabut black people please calm down

I heard (obviously not from someone in the Obama camp) that he is going to give his speech behind 22 bullet proof windows. Sounds a bit extreme to me, but, weshall see!

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Real talk, i want this crazy EBW dude baned from NT. But im afraid because of his join date, his blatant racist comment will fly over the admins head. Look how this EBW dude trying switch up his steelo praising obama now.

please stop, you have no authority to say who should be banned or not. You fail.

clearly he doesnt have any authority. Care to make anymore observations? and why are people so vehemently defending a guy that essentially said "ive never felt more racist"? i dont get it.

roll.gif
Hop off. You obviously took post wrong way.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I love how people call me a racist.
laugh.gif

I'm SALTY AS HELL because my candidate didn't win. I DID NOT want Obama to win.
laugh.gif
He did. Nothing I can do now.

How can cats say i'm racist when half the things in this post could be considered the same thing?

laugh.gif
Whatever.

Guess i'm the racist dude who has had a black chick in his avatar for 10 months or so.
laugh.gif
2nkj501.gif

... your done. Will let your mom know where to pick up your ashes.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I'm so sick of Louisiana.....How the hell do you vote for a Republican president and a Democratic senator. People here are so backwards and close minded. You guys should've seen some of the looks I got when I wore my Obama shirt on Sunday.
Maybe people aren't voting straight party. Now there is a concept!
Don't talk to me like I'm stupid because I'm not. Louisiana is consistently backwards. When Bush was in office, we decided to go witha Democratic governor. Now that it looks like we will have a Democratic president in office, we decide we want a Republican governor. I could go on and onabout Louisiana politics because we are never on the same page then we wonder why we can never get anything done to benefit this state.

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]FLORIDA[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
Obama
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]51%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
McCain
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]48%[/td] [/tr][/table]

72% precincts reporting - Updated 1 minute ago

Wow.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I heard (obviously not from someone in the Obama camp) that he is going to give his speech behind 22 bullet proof windows. Sounds a bit extreme to me, but, we shall see!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Like in Hitman?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Real talk, i want this crazy EBW dude baned from NT. But im afraid because of his join date, his blatant racist comment will fly over the admins head. Look how this EBW dude trying switch up his steelo praising obama now.

please stop, you have no authority to say who should be banned or not. You fail.

clearly he doesnt have any authority. Care to make anymore observations? and why are people so vehemently defending a guy that essentially said "ive never felt more racist"? i dont get it.

roll.gif
Hop off. You obviously took post wrong way.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
You're a child.

Back
Top Bottom