ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Timpace

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

**Waits for change.

It's gonna be exciting either way.

Props to Obama on the win. Straight up.

HYPE about 2012.
now that Obama's good for blacks in the presidency I wanna see my own minority represented soon in the white house.
Obama's opened the door for all minorities
33nkkuh.jpg

I'd vote for Bobby!!..

I don't see it happening, after the racial divide the GOP has created....
It's not a race thing, it's an age issue. The Republican party needs a young, well-spoken, bright figure to reinvigorate the party. Jindalis that guy. He's doing great things in Louisiana as a governor, and governors always win presidential elections (Obama wins as a senator by default, butis the first since Kennedy).

**Waits for change.

HYPE about 2012.
now that Obama's good for blacks in the presidency I wanna see my own minority represented soon in the white house.
33nkkuh.jpg

Yeah, but only the minorities people have heard of.

But I don't think he opened the door for ALL minorities. Just because mainstream Americans are comfortable with African-Americans doesn't mean theywould vote for any minority.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Timpace

**Waits for change.

HYPE about 2012.
33nkkuh.jpg

I'd vote for Bobby!!..

I don't see it happening, after the racial divide the GOP has created....
It's not a race thing, it's an age issue.

I don't know dude...

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Real talk, i want this crazy EBW dude baned from NT. But im afraid because of his join date, his blatant racist comment will fly over the admins head. Look how this EBW dude trying switch up his steelo praising obama now.

please stop, you have no authority to say who should be banned or not. You fail.

laugh.gif
I love how people call me a racist.
laugh.gif

I'm SALTY AS HELL because my candidate didn't win. I DID NOT want Obama to win.
laugh.gif
He did. Nothing I can do now.

How can cats say i'm racist when half the things in this post could be considered the same thing?

laugh.gif
Whatever.

Guess i'm the racist dude who has had a black chick in his avatar for 10 months or so.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Mister DoItNice

I see many people saying its a wrap for this country now and we brought this on ourselves. You just sound like bitter little kids. If you have a reason for thinking Barack is so bad for the country then let it be known. This is a "discussion" forum not a letmescoffatothersbecauseimsalty forum. Otherwise just fall back because nobody will take you seriously if you don't have any "constructive" criticism. On another note just drop the whole "You guys only voted for Obama because he's black" garbage. You have no right to say such things you're only showing how little you think of other people's opinions. If you don't agree that's fine but if that's all you've got to say just log off.
problem is if obama raises taxes on big business, then they will just lay more people off on top of what they do now. given the state of the economy right now, not a good thing for getting things going again....

Or raise prices of goods, then nullifying the $250 checks he wants to send out.

I see many people saying its a wrap for this country now and we brought this on ourselves. You just sound like bitter little kids. If you have a reason for thinking Barack is so bad for the country then let it be known. This is a "discussion" forum not a letmescoffatothersbecauseimsalty forum. Otherwise just fall back because nobody will take you seriously if you don't have any "constructive" criticism. On another note just drop the whole "You guys only voted for Obama because he's black" garbage. You have no right to say such things you're only showing how little you think of other people's opinions. If you don't agree that's fine but if that's all you've got to say just log off.
co-sign 100%.

dudes saying people voted for Obama only because he's black...don't forget, there are a BUNCH of people in America who WON'T vote for Obama becausehe's black. It goes both ways.

Instead of attacking Obama and saying "you brought this upon yourself" and whatnot, if you can bring in legit arguments about the ISSUES and why hispolicies wouldn't work, it's fine. But then again, NT really isn't the best place to get political because it's 95% liberal.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Real talk, i want this crazy EBW dude baned from NT. But im afraid because of his join date, his blatant racist comment will fly over the admins head. Look how this EBW dude trying switch up his steelo praising obama now.

please stop, you have no authority to say who should be banned or not. You fail.

clearly he doesnt have any authority. Care to make anymore observations? and why are people so vehemently defending a guy that essentially said "ivenever felt more racist"? i dont get it.

This might be a good time to let you know that in 1993 George Clinton released an EP called "Paint The White House Black" and it's actually asemi-dope song . .

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

**Waits for change.

HYPE about 2012.
33nkkuh.jpg

Yeah, but only the minorities people have heard of.

But I don't think he opened the door for ALL minorities. Just because mainstream Americans are comfortable with African-Americans doesn't mean they would vote for any minority.

By the time 2012 rolls around, everyone will know who he is. Trust me. Hell, I live in the opposite corner of the country and I've been intrigued eversince he went on Leno.

Originally Posted by acidicality

co-sign 100%.

dudes saying people voted for Obama only because he's black...don't forget, there are a BUNCH of people in America who WON'T vote for Obama because he's black. It goes both ways.

Instead of attacking Obama and saying "you brought this upon yourself" and whatnot, if you can bring in legit arguments about the ISSUES and why his policies wouldn't work, it's fine. But then again, NT really isn't the best place to get political because it's 95% liberal.
THIS.

Back
Top Bottom