ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Mister DoItNice

I see many people saying its a wrap for this country now and we brought this on ourselves. You just sound like bitter little kids. If you have a reason for thinking Barack is so bad for the country then let it be known. This is a "discussion" forum not a letmescoffatothersbecauseimsalty forum. Otherwise just fall back because nobody will take you seriously if you don't have any "constructive" criticism. On another note just drop the whole "You guys only voted for Obama because he's black" garbage. You have no right to say such things you're only showing how little you think of other people's opinions. If you don't agree that's fine but if that's all you've got to say just log off.
problem is if obama raises taxes on big business, then they will just lay more people off on top of what they do now. given the state of the economy right now, not a good thing for getting things going again....

Or raise prices of goods, then nullifying the $250 checks he wants to send out.
Alright I understand your concerns. I definitely wouldn't want to see mass layoffs either. The man hasn't even been officially announcedas a winner yet. I just think its way too soon to say that this country is going down because of him. Its not like we were running on a high anyway.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I feel like weeping right now...
We all will have plenty of time for that
tired.gif

What if the electoral college that still has to decide right now, knows that Obama is winning, so they choose McCain. McCain is catchin up
nerd.gif

203-135
well, 258-135 once Cali gets in, and Florida is still on Obama's side.

Man, this is... No words can explain how I feel right now.

A lot of you are too young... But a dude like me can actually remember when we as a nation NEVER thought there'd be a day like this.

I'm both surprised and proud of the nation.

I know it may be too much to ask for, but I hope this is the start of race relations in this country being better than ever.

As others have said, go out and try to do the right thing every single day or as often as you can ya'll!

Peace

took my post the wrong way?

What you said was blantantly racist.
I don't care how many posts you have.

I do find it hilarious though, that you're trying to explain yourself in an effort to keep your account.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

What if the electoral college that still has to decide right now, knows that Obama is winning, so they choose McCain. McCain is catchin up
nerd.gif

203-135
well, 258-135 once Cali gets in, and Florida is still on Obama's side.
Not likely.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

roll.gif
This country=FAIL.
roll.gif

I've never felt so much racism in my blood in my ENTIRE life.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to change my icon. SMH.
Closet racists taking the L tonight i see....

NT is full of them.

And to them, as a black man who has just witnessed the impossible, "*@!% what you going though and *@!% what you stand for..."

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

is it official yet?
NO! 270 electoral votes to win. It's not done yet.

It's over. Even if all states that Obama currently leads like Florida go McCain's way, Obama just needs California and Washington and those states are a 100% shoe-in.

I live in Wahington and Obama's been leading by more than 10% at times. I think it's going to be real hard for McCain to win this one.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by DL2352

Does anyone else see the Republican party splitting in two after this election? There's obviously been a divide between the traditionally fiscally responsible republicans and the new breed of neo-con evangelical republicans.

This is what the party has gotten away from... This is what we needed this year... This is why I vote GOP...

new breed of neo-con evangelical republicans.
This + Palin = L.

And that underlined sect is why i could never vote republican. Those views are absolutely absurd to me, i wouldnt want someone that thinks like that running the country. THAT is scary.

I'm still wondering about GA because they still haven't counted the biggest, most diverse counties yet.

Back
Top Bottom