ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

I give McCain credit for going down the respectable route, but i don't forgive him for all his mudslinging and smear tactics he was pulling before.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Kenny Smith on NBA TV...

"Forget the A.I. Trade the real trade was tonight in the White House".

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Nice speech by John, def. a different side of him that was not seen during the whole campaign.

As long as Palin is far away from the White House, I am happy.

Classy speech, but what else kind of speech would he have gave. No matter who won I guarantee the loser would have had a classy speech. Not saying he isn'tsincere or anything, just it wasn't something I didn't expect.

holy crap, we have a black president..... i mean we all knew he was gonna win but it just feels weird man..... it;s like historical......!!

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

McCain may be letting out a "classy" speech now, but in no way makes up for the snake-like and ignorant methods he's promoted over the course of his campaign, which has served to further divide people who have many differences to begin with. I have no sympathy for him at all. Good riddance.

exactly.

id VOTE for this mccain. it takes defeat to bring the true men out of people huh???

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by you big dummy

eek.gif
realtalk

this might have been McCain's best speech this entire election
I agree. We're still one nation, under one flag. We must unite if the this great country is to become even better.

Back
Top Bottom