[| -- Electronics/Back Of The Truck Deals Appreciation! -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Saved $250 on a PS3 80 gig through one of my go to guys who has the "Off The Truck" deals on the regular.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now I want a LCD TV.

Damn I know someone who does the credit card scheme and he wanted to sell me two PS3's for $500, but I declined.

I know I would almost be getting the PS3 for $200, but I don't know.

I don't want to plug the thing into the Internet and they can tell that it was stolen because the SKU wasn't scanned at any store or anything.

He told me if I wanted I could get both the PS3 and Xbox 360 for the $500, but I told him nah for now.

I was willing to cop his whole supply of Wii's though, but he said those are really really hard to come by and when he does get them he's flipping themhimself.

Son made a fortune off of Wii's man. Getting them for free and selling them for $400 straight and people were eating it up around Christmas.

Still debating on his offer and the money isn't an issue with me it's just I hate being jerked by these companies like Sony that makes faulty hardwareand then you have to re-buy it a couple of years later, and we all know Microsoft has the 3R glitch with the 360.

I'll be damned if those companies screw me out of more money.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn I know someone who does the credit card scheme and he wanted to sell me two PS3's for $500, but I declined.

I know I would almost be getting the PS3 for $200, but I don't know.

I don't want to plug the thing into the Internet and they can tell that it was stolen because the SKU wasn't scanned at any store or anything.

He told me if I wanted I could get both the PS3 and Xbox 360 for the $500, but I told him nah for now.

I was willing to cop his whole supply of Wii's though, but he said those are really really hard to come by and when he does get them he's flipping them himself.

Son made a fortune off of Wii's man. Getting them for free and selling them for $400 straight and people were eating it up around Christmas.

Still debating on his offer and the money isn't an issue with me it's just I hate being jerked by these companies like Sony that makes faulty hardware and then you have to re-buy it a couple of years later, and we all know Microsoft has the 3R glitch with the 360.

I'll be damned if those companies screw me out of more money.

buy the wiis and sell em around xmas time easy money
pimp.gif

Yeah that's usually my only "fear" because I would usually buy warranties, but I've had no problems with any product I've gotten.

I'm pissed though I missed out on the Macbook Pro's....
laugh.gif

Yo what's good if you can get me down on those Macbook Pro's it would be greatly appreciated.

But, let me know how much you can "get" it for.

If you can though.

LOL, Does that stuff work online? (ps3) I'd take a macbook if the price was stupid cheap
happy.gif

ps3 even, well, i'd have to think about that.

What I don't appreciate are friends that have this hook up that try and pass it onto me giving me $10 or $20 off on iPod or something.

Originally Posted by DocsBack

What I don't appreciate are friends that have this hook up that try and pass it onto me giving me $10 or $20 off on iPod or something.
Word man.

Had a friend who tried to sell me a iPod for $250 talking about he's saving me tax.

I understand people want to make money to, but I ain't no sucker.

got this laptop for 150

AND my dude threw in a 5mp camera for free if i bought jordan 8 aquas [$75 ds] along with the laptop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

he free offered me a fake gun and one of these but i aint need em

31bSppYlGvL._AA280_.jpg

PS: got a bunch of RL polos im gettin "rid" of
nerd.gif

i got connections like WOO! but hood cats dont do shipping and handling... lol... so find ya own. all my jordans since the 4th grade have been stolen off thetrain and i got them for 40-80. Nike is stupid and cheap to still be using trains. and i work at bestbuy so i stay hearing/finding out about whats available inthe streets i copped a xbox 360 for letting a dude use my discount around xmas time and a free bb curve for the same...

and yall dudes is wilding talking bout the sku saying its stolen... the sku's on the box are ALL the same! haha! yall wildin. hell most stores dont evenreport em til the end of the year anyway so revenue wont look so bad... yall scary... i woulda copped those ps3's w/out 2nd thought... i mean how you goneget in trouble... you bought them "friend" thru a "friend" who has a "cousin"
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom