Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut. 28 confirmed dead, 18 were children

Meanwhile, in China there was a knife attack that left 22 kids wounded. Firearms aren't the issue here, its the people. If he couldn't get his hands on one, he would have found another way.

Terribly sad. The school is about 15-20 minutes from my school. Some victims were actually brought to Danbury hospital, which is next to campus.

veteran to what??? lol you aint no veteran you aint even make rank yet......  but how 2nd dude was suited up?? he was ready to go hiding in the woods

I think you might want to sit this one out bro...

Meanwhile, in China there was a knife attack that left 22 kids wounded. Firearms aren't the issue here, its the people. If he couldn't get his hands on one, he would have found another way.

Those 22 all lived. Hard to stab 22 people to death quickly.

But to shoot 22 with a semi or an auto, takes only seconds. And it can do the job they intend.

I'm not anti gun, but I am anti big *** GI Joe guns for regular folk.

thats really sad when kids in effin elementary school arent safe..:smh:

do we really need to school kids inside of fortresses and whats next shooting up hospitals..this is all wrong and sad..

guns are a double edged sword tho..wish we didnt need to resort to shooting each other.
My mom is in the hospital (inpatient rehab) and I think about that at times. Security is so lax, I've been researching who I can talk to in order to get that change.

This event is tragic and my hearts goes out to the survivors, parents, staff, police and the entire city.

veteran to what??? lol you aint no veteran you aint even make rank yet......  but how 2nd dude was suited up?? he was ready to go hiding in the woods

Dont be an idiot..

There are dudes in their 20's that have served multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Last edited:
my girlfriend works in this school district and splits her time between this elementary school and another. she was at the other one today. i don't really believe in god but it's tough to say that when someone close to you had a 50/50 chance of being directly involved in a situation like this.

thoughts with the victims and their families.

lol i just dont respect no body who signs up to fight for their country and they dont even know what they "really" fighting for.....

not to derail the thread

I don't think the conversation we should be having is not the "should guns be banned"

But the "which type of guns should people be allowed to own"

Banning guns won't stop **** like this from happening, dudes will just use knives or handguns. But taking a high power rifle out of the killer's hands, you hope that you can reduce the final body count.

Which would be much lower using a handgun and especially a knife :smh:

Like I said my girl used to teach kindergarten. I used to come help out a lot. Kids that young are so sweet, they love you unconditionally for just helping them, playing with them. They don't see race, they haven't been indoctrinated into a religion, or political philosophy. They are just happy, and happy to be around you. Also broke down crying because I keep picturing the faces of the lil kids in my girl's class being gunned down |I .

Last edited:
Those 22 all lived. Hard to stab 22 people to death quickly.

But to shoot 22 with a semi or an auto, takes only seconds. And it can do the job they intend.

That's not the point.

Back
Top Bottom