Elephant in the Sand...

this is dope....

life time achievement
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

50 cent and his crew is falling off plus i dont like them ...............im copping THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM ON MARCH 11TH

...ok you do that

Joey CRACK. All I got to say is crack kills. How can you respect a man that can't even see his toes and got ten pounds of bacon oon his back.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Joey CRACK. All I got to say is crack kills. How can you respect a man that can't even see his toes and got ten pounds of bacon oon his back.

so i take it u don't like big pun or biggie smalls either right
grin.gif
I %#%$@! Your Girl (*##+%) >>>>>>>>>>>>> Elephant In The Room & Previous Album with "Make It Rain"
u sounds like you ain't even hear da last album to make that assumption...

didn't you get robbed with a musket circa plymouth effin rock . this joe sack riding has gone too far. honestly if dude met you he probably would thinkyou're a lame. so you sir *****

this dude ridin fat joe......u the same dude who had the staples in yo head? then tried sayin you got heart......
laugh.gif
FOH

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

so i take it u don't like big pun or biggie smalls either right
grin.gif
I %#%$@! Your Girl (*##+%) >>>>>>>>>>>>> Elephant In The Room & Previous Album with "Make It Rain"
u sounds like you ain't even hear da last album to make that assumption...
Heard the whole album I just forgot the name...only like 3 songs "make it rain", "no drama", and "think about it".

didn't you get robbed with a musket circa plymouth effin rock . this joe sack riding has gone too far. honestly if dude met you he probably would think you're a lame. so you sir *****

i obviously didn't get robbed if i lived to tell about it smart guy
laugh.gif
grin.gif

and to equate being a wack rapper cuz your fat.....
alien.gif

How can you respect a man that can't even see his toes and got ten pounds of bacon oon his back.

to reiterate, 2 of da best that did it, big pun and da notorious BIG were both beached whales..didn't dimish their skills...

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

and to equate being a wack rapper cuz your fat.....
alien.gif

no. first off learn how to read and comprehend. second I didn't say anything about being fat makes you a bad rapper. what I am talking about is how canyou respect someone who obviously doesn't respect himself. really though explaining !%! to you is like pissing into the wind.

even though it used as a mug...and just shows how 50 is a follower...he sounds pretty good with the T-Pain thing

Originally Posted by DrewTheRightThing

ninjahood stays riding for hispanics no matter the wackness. dude is WACK. WACK. WACK.

so if he's so wack why's he's been around for 16 years then
grin.gif

I dont even know what to say.
It's all good if you want to be a loyal fan, but you can't sit there and tell me this album is good. I cant even listen to it, I really cant and Ialways give Joe a chance no matter how commercial/south he gets. How can you really defend him so much, like he's your blood cousin.
It's not even the fact that this album has a southern feel to it. The fact of the matter is that he is trying way to hard to blow up mainstream. Its notworking, and it hasnt worked since Lean Back, and even then he still didnt sell as much as anticipated. It really irritates me to hear him say the word"Ni**a" every other bar. I mean if he grew up around that work and people, then cool. But to come on an album and say that word more than any otherblack artist is redundant.

Originally Posted by vintagefits

hes wack, let it go.

puffy can rap for 20 years, dude is still wack.

�u got banned son?
anyways...

i can't just dismiss fat joe as "wack" when he's been a steady vet in da game..and his new album is pretty good....#$% don't addup..i'm convinced cats just don't like him..on some mobb deep, LL cool J, redman, type "vets forever...never respected".

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

he dont even speak spanish he a fraud.

50 got him.

laugh.gif

EH, my family is nuts. I actually taught myself most of the spanish I know from working, not from home

and 50 is a SMART MAN, so I was surprised that he made a bold statement like that, it alienates a lot of his fans (there are PLENTY of 2nd generationhispanics that dont know any spanish)

and nah ninja, im not banned, but im on my 9999th post on my other sn, trying to figure out what to do for my next reply
laugh.gif

EDIT: that "freestyle" video made me laugh. first off I thought dude was gonna break off into rappin right there, but no, so you know it waspre-written.

then it was wack as hell
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom