Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

I’ve made the argument previously and it still stands. Large social media companies like Facebook and Twitter should be treated more like sidewalks due to their scope.

Obviously, Twitter is not a sidewalk just like an apple is not a banana split.

Here’s an article, from the American Bar Association, explaining the argument:

this is a philosophical/legal argument. go argue with someone else about that.

im just talking about what i think makes business sense.

So he didn’t want to join the board and follow rules and own a smaller % of shares or be held to any censorship. So he buys the whole company? Is that to be appreciated or carry a sense of worry?

So he didn’t want to join the board and follow rules and own a smaller % of shares or be held to any censorship. So he buys the whole company? Is that to be appreciated or carry a sense of worry?

Depends on which side of the line you are on

The woke are worried about the racist sexist homophobic trans hating nazis that are coming

Everyone else either appreciates it or is indifferent

Depends on which side of the line you are on

The woke are worried about the racist sexist homophobic trans hating nazis that are coming

Everyone else either appreciates it or is indifferent

Racists, sexists, homophobic trans hating nazi's appreciate it.

Well, who can argue with the purchase then?

People have been getting banned/suspended on Twitter since the Twitter Whale days...it only became a problem/censorship thing when rich people or people with big followings got banned.

Some of those people crying about YouTube/Twitter censorship are fine with banning certain books from schools/not teaching about slavery etc. Yet they were mad about those Dr Suess books getting pulled.

Conservatives/religious people are the founders censorship/violating free speech. They tried to ban Harry Potter books back in the day. Fast Forward the other side wants to cancel the author.

Somebody should see if they can get "Tesla causes cancer" trending and see what happens.

It becomes a problem when we start labeling anyone who disagrees with our own personal beliefs a racist, sexist, homophobic trans hating nazi

Racist sexist homphobic trans hating nazi's label people who disagree with them as woke.

Last edited:

E7F4E42E-4EF9-4494-BDD6-F309632C5963.gif

Someone please tell me I am misreading this deal. He paid 80X Ebitda for this? twitter Revenues have declined every year over the past 5 years? Twitter LOST money last year?!

Racist sexist homphobic trans hating nazi's label people who disagree with them as woke.

Yeah, sure that's the case

I'm sure it has nothing to do with moral righteousness

Some woke clown labeled me a misogynist for refusing to care about pattern baldness

Guess I deserve to be banned for my "sexism" as opposed to refusing to share someone's beliefs

Back
Top Bottom