Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

Everyone: So y'all really gonna fight?

Elon:
backiotomy-the-doctor-said-i-need-a-backiotomy.gif

you guys are really reaching. nothing in the article says Elon faked his back injury to avoid the fight. I know you all just want to "stick it to the man" but that's not the case here.

Elon deciding to pay content creators is no doubt gonna help Twitter stay active & bring in money, but people's excessive reaches for engagement is GLARING. Interested to see how that shapes it going forward, especially with election time coming & how deeply connected some people are to politics. It is going to be troll central :lol:

People quite literally can't help themselves

BTW there is no way we live in a real world

This is one reason Musk hates Biden, the Dems, and the public transportation programs they push. Like I said a while ago, he is not a genius, he is just a rent seeking *******.

He actively tries to sabotage things he fells is a threat to his bottom line. While constantly having his hand out for money from the state.

wonder if this will include RT's as well or if you can separate videos & photos. Twitter oddly enough has always been a better output for photos than IG

This goofy dude is like 1/40 for new features. The convenient bookmark icon is the only positive thing he’s done, and I’m not even sure if that 100% him that added that.

Back
Top Bottom