Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

Brah, real talk. Stop

You took the crown from Superb, and you ain't eem know it

Tons of dudes on the board now come at you sideways, and you're not stopping to think "Damb, what I have been doing to warrant this....."

Pissing people off, being unapologetic, going back and forth arguing in circles, playing the victim, getting upset when dudes you all the ammo you have provided to them

Ninja, Superb, You. That's the level you been operating on lately brah

Can't believe that Uncle Tom Dom Lemon was one of the few and first I've heard today address the "terrorist" label on television.

Brah, real talk. Stop

Tons of dudes on the board now come at you sideways, and you're not stopping to think "Damb, what I have been doing to warrant this....."

Pissing people off, being unapologetic, going back and forth arguing in circles, playing the victim, getting upset when dudes you all the ammo you have provided to them

you got it bro.

Boycott...but this time we shouldn't go back.

ya'll boys down south need to take a tip from the west indian dolla van and start running the bus routes.

Last edited:
Oh no. Dont put me on a list!!

I guess im racist now cause I dont think people should use a mass killing to push their agendas. My bad.
276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_1600x1200.jpg

I really want this clown to go in depth on what agenda is being pushed right now? What benefit are we trying to achieve in the wake of 9 people in church getting murdered?

He won't because their isn't an agenda.

There isnt an agenda. but there is our struggle, our fight, the plight of being black in america. If that is what he is calling our "agenda" then he should speak up.

We are using this an opportunity to again show that we arent treated fairly, that we are attacked, that there is clear bias against us.... Are we not doing that?

Him taking issue with it is the problem.

Every reference or comparison that we make to another situation is us expressing that we are mistreated misrepresented and everything else. The foundation for our stance is evident in the history of this country, the past and the present..

There is a time and place for appropriateness but a non-black person has no position to criticize how we respond to a terrorist murdering our people.

I can't believe people are out to trivialize a persons experience by calling it an agenda. It's not an agenda. It's reality. Smh

If a Black dude went into a Jewish or White church and opened fire it would be a national tragedy and even more Blacks would get their ***** kicked by cops.

Can't believe that Uncle Tom Dom Lemon was one of the few and first I've heard today address the "terrorist" label on television.

He a Tom too? I know he interviews people but I never heard him give his opinion on stuff.

Last edited:
Here’s a List of Attacks Against Black Churches in the Past 25 Years

July 16, 1993 — A group of eight skinheads is arrested after the FBI uncovers a plot to bomb Los Angeles’s First AME Church, kill its congregation with machine guns, and assassinate Rodney King in an attempt to ignite a race war.

August 13, 1993 — Three men use a burning cross to set on fire a Fort Dodge, Iowa, church with a mixed-race congregation.

February, 1995 — Three men in Sumter County, Alabama, get drunk and take sledgehammers to the pews, windows, and kitchens of three black churches.

January 8, 1996 — The Inner City Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, is hit with 18 Molotov cocktails in the middle of the night. Painted on the church’s back door were the words "Die N----- Die!" and "White Is Right."

January 11, 1996 — Little Zion Baptist Church and Mount Zoar Baptist Church, two black churches within six miles of each other in rural Alabama, are turned to ashes on the same night.

February 8, 1996 — The Justice Department begins investigating a rash of fires at black churches in rural Alabama and Tennessee.

June 7, 1996 — The Matthews-Murkland Presbyterian Church in Charlotte, North Caroline, is set on fire. It’s part of an 18-month long string of intentional fires set at southern black churches.

March 22, 1997 — Two men in Ferris, Texas, burn down the Macedonia Baptist Church "''cause it was a ni**er church."

March 26, 1997 — A 23-year-old man is the nation's first arsonist prosecuted under the federal Church Arson Prevention Act after he burnt down a black church in Henderson, Nevada.

June 30, 1997 — Five white men and women between the ages of 18 and 21 burn down a 21-member church in Little River, Alabama.

January 12, 2004 — Two white men break into a black church in Roanoke, Virginia, and cause $77,000 in damage.

July 11, 2006 — A cross is burnt outside a black church in Richmond, Virginia.

November 4, 2008 — Hours after President Obama’s first inauguration, three white men in Springfield, Massachusetts, doused the partially constructed Macedonia Church of God in Christ in gas and set it ablaze.

December 28, 2010 — A white man attempting to “gain status” with a white-supremacist gang firebombs a black church in Crane, Texas.

June 17, 2015 — Dylann Roof kills nine people at the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...s-on-black-churches.html?mid=twitter-share-di

Bruh Don Lemon is damn near a manchurican candidate

Last edited:
:rofl:

@instagram had to hit me on text to let me know the usual guys were comin at my neck in here without me even having said anything.

I take the bait and go round for round and I end up banned with the rest, nah b...

Is not playing victim, is strategizing....only way to deal with you trolls.

Brah, real talk. Stop

It's embarassing what he's become. But no, it's not him.

Back
Top Bottom