Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

They really went and bought this dude Burger King before booking him...Dat privilege though.

I noticed alot of the people on the bridge to mt pleasant were just there to take selfies,pretty much it was just another IG backdrop, theres always some cause hipsters show fake support for ie kony, occupy, monsanto,the ice bucket nonsense ,by next week they will be on to the next cool issue.

If the United States can't acknowledge the larger issue with racism then the elected politicians are working for some sick people who only care about the establishment. 

Somebody has Obama's hands tied, as he can only push for gun control right now. All the while ignoring racism. 

If people can say, "Oh, he'll upset the right, he can't speak on racism too openly," that just proves that the system needs to be tore down. 

We don't stand a chance over here when white men don't want to give up power and address institutional racism at its core. 

What good is a peaceful protest? 

Emphasis on borderline psychotic. I'll be the first to tell someone not to pathologize the next but how can you ignore it at this point? There is something deeper going on here & no one can deny it. Screw all that we're the same & racism is taught nonsense. You cannot convince me that this isn't genetic.
Man we're waking up. I'm sure you've heard the story about Yacub and his creation. 

All this information; I can't just sit back like a slave and take everything at face value. 

This whole system is about to collapse soon. You can't keep black/brown people oppressed for centuries without something hitting the fan eventually. 

Entertainment can only work for so long. 

Last edited:
"one of white america's biggest problems is they act like they own america...."

....... they do!!! regardless of how/why.... they do!!!

wut....

Last edited:
had no idea somebody flew a plane into a irs building and didn't get called a terrorist...smh
Me neither.

Greenwald hits a home run when he writes, 

"...And what I especially don’t want is to have this glaring, damaging mythology persist that the term “terrorism” is some sort of objectively discernible, consistently applied designation of a particularly hideous kind of violence. I’m eager to have the term recognized for what it is: a completely malleable, manipulated, vapid term of propaganda that has no consistent application whatsoever. Recognition of that reality is vital to draining the term of its potency."

Homeland Security really isn't doing its job when you think about it.

So concerned with brown skinned people oceans away they ignore open threats at home because....just because.

I'm at a point where I can't be shocked anymore. This is America. If you aren't white expect to have a target on your back the rest of your life and try and stand as tall as you can because the vast majority of this nation will not have your back while you and your children face the threat of being murdered everyday, along with the standard dehumanization and whatever other nonsense stacked against us.

Racism....stronger than logic, religion, empathy, and it's the real founding father of this nation.

So concerned with brown skinned people oceans away they ignore open threats at home because....just because.

I'm at a point where I can't be shocked anymore. This is America. If you aren't white expect to have a target on your back the rest of your life and try and stand as tall as you can because the vast majority of this nation will not have your back while you and your children face the threat of being murdered everyday, along with the standard dehumanization and whatever other nonsense stacked against us.

Racism....stronger than logic, religion, empathy, and it's the real founding father of this nation.
Homeland scurity is another big goverment waste of tax dollars. They haven't caught one "terrorist" since they were created, of any color. They are here to scare you into obedience.

"I always tell young people, in particular, do not say that nothing has changed when it comes to race in America, unless you've lived through being a black man in the 1950s or '60s or '70s. It is incontrovertible that race relations have improved significantly during my lifetime and yours," Obama said.

But he added that "the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination" exists in institutions and casts "a long shadow and that's still part of our DNA that's passed on."

"Racism, we are not cured of it. And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say $^$%^$% in public," Obama said. "That's not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It's not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don't, overnight, completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/22/politics/barack-obama-n-word-race-relations-marc-maron-interview/

Homeland scurity is another big goverment waste of tax dollars. They haven't caught one "terrorist" since they were created, of any color. They are here to scare you into obedience.
I take your point about obedience. 

But I'm always weary of references to "big government." 

In the hands of conservatives, it is used to demonize and tear apart the remnants of a welfare state in general, and a robust public sector in particular.  

In the hands of white nationalists like Dylan Roof, it is used to recall the end of slavocracy. For white nationalists, "big government" is a euphemism for federal intervention during Reconstruction. 

Instead of "big government," we need a better conceptual apparatus to characterize the activities of Homeland Security, the CIA, and the many Federal agencies that selectively wield "terrorism." 

"I always tell young people, in particular, do not say that nothing has changed when it comes to race in America, unless you've lived through being a black man in the 1950s or '60s or '70s. It is incontrovertible that race relations have improved significantly during my lifetime and yours," Obama said.

But he added that "the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination" exists in institutions and casts "a long shadow and that's still part of our DNA that's passed on."

"Racism, we are not cured of it. And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say $^$%^$% in public," Obama said. "That's not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It's not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don't, overnight, completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/22/politics/barack-obama-n-word-race-relations-marc-maron-interview/

This is pretty legit....I mean isn't this what everyone been wanting him to speak on???

If the United States can't acknowledge the larger issue with racism then the elected politicians are working for some sick people who only care about the establishment. 

Somebody has Obama's hands tied, as he can only push for gun control right now. All the while ignoring racism. 

If people can say, "Oh, he'll upset the right, he can't speak on racism too openly," that just proves that the system needs to be tore down. 

We don't stand a chance over here when white men don't want to give up power and address institutional racism at its core. 

What good is a peaceful protest? 

I agree that racism is one of the biggest problems in this country but realistically, what do you think the government, whether it be Congress of the Dept. of Homeland Security, to do about it?  You can pass laws outlawing discrimination, but you can't legislate people's personal mindsets or beliefs.

Some of you criticized Obama for mentioning gun control is in his recent speech, but gun violence is up there with racism as being one of the biggest problems in this country.  Gun violence affects everyone, regardless of the color of your skin.

While I can appreciate the 2nd amendment right to bear arms, the context and time period of when it was written is vastly different from today's society. Considering their purpose, I personally think there needs to be a universal registration system for guns, where they can be traced all the way back to the manufacturer - just like cars. A lot of the illegal guns in this country are obtained by way of straw purchases and/or little to no documentation at gun shows. There should be severe penalties for the last registered owner of a gun - whether it be a gun store owner or civilian. Maybe then, people will be more responsible with their possession of guns, and who they sell/trade them to. Using my example with cars, when there is an accident, the registered owner of the vehicle, even if they weren't driving, can be civilly liable to anyone injured in the accident. Guns should be no different.

Emphasis on borderline psychotic. I'll be the first to tell someone not to pathologize the next but how can you ignore it at this point? There is something deeper going on here

Man we're waking up. I'm sure you've heard the story about Yacub and his creation. 

All this information; I can't just sit back like a slave and take everything at face value. 

This whole system is about to collapse soon. You can't keep black/brown people oppressed for centuries without something hitting the fan eventually. 

Entertainment can only work for so long. 

Word

Back
Top Bottom