Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

Terrorism on US soil continues.

Won't be labeled as such.

Can't wait to hear about dudes mental issues.

Are the police gonna shoot him? :lol:

Terrorism = "the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."

...seems like just a racist mass murderer to me. How would a 'terrorism" label help here? Doubt Barack will order military strikes against white supremacists

My time in the military will be up in a few more years. After that, I'm seriously looking into moving elsewhere. I can't see myself raising a family here.
Are you in charleston?

Last edited:
Tensions were just easing up from the Walter Scott case here in Charleston and now this... :smh:

That coward will probably end up taking his own life cause he wouldn't survivie a week in jail here...

Terrorism on US soil continues.

Won't be labeled as such.

Can't wait to hear about dudes mental issues.

Are the police gonna shoot him? :lol:

Terrorism = "the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."

...seems like just a racist mass murderer to me. How would a 'terrorism" label help here? Doubt Barack will order military strikes against white supremacists

Shut the **** up

senator was in there, doe.

Hilarious narrative how Obama has divided the country. But yet it's the "minorities" that don't take responsibility for anything.

he looks like any other racist prick from here,

but yeah they arent going to lock down the city because that would be negative publicity for this place, 

we make so much money from tourists and the last thing they want is also losing big on giving out tickets to outsiders driving on their crappy roads.

He shot a specific group of people he doesn't agree with being in this country how isn't it terrorism?

Take the troll attempts elsewhere boy.

Hope he gets multiple life sentences and is in gen pop.

Not to make light of the situation, but i'm laughing that the bowl cut was real. Havent seen one of those since Home Improvement.

Nice gift... they gave him a gun the same month he was arrested according to his mugshot I posted earlier. They need to pull his father in front of a judge to explain why he would give a kid, who from the pictures, looks like a creep and wearing apartheid-era patches on his jacket a gun!!! SMH 
mean.gif

BREAKING: Uncle of suspected South Carolina church shooter says he recognized his nephew in photo released by police

Uncle of suspected church shooter Dylann Roof says his nephew is "quiet, soft spoken"

Uncle says gun given as present to suspected church shooter was a .45 caliber pistol.

Suspected South Carolina church shooter received a gun as a birthday present in April: uncle tells Reuters

U.S. law enforcement at the home of Dylann Roof's mother: uncle tells Reuters.

Last edited:
 So are they going to put Charleston on Lock down to find this piece of ****?

Just like they did for Boston?

Man the south need to catch up with civilization man. These dudes REFUSE to reacces their values and beliefs. Ignant

I almossst cant blame southern whites for not messin wit black folk down there. The ignance on both sides is astonishing. I dont think theres truly been any advancements in race relations since Dr King

Every thing you typed there is ignorant and a huge generalization :smh::smh:

RIP to the victims.

These racists just don't care anymore. They see the cops don't give a damn about black lives, the courts don't give a damn, so they feel they have a green light. Violence provokes violence. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a response to this. This is a war on black people and eventually something is gonna give.

The irony considering how Europeans took over America. White racists gotta be the most delusional/dumbest people in the world.

Last edited:
Man the south need to catch up with civilization man. These dudes REFUSE to reacces their values and beliefs. Ignant

I almossst cant blame southern whites for not messin wit black folk down there. The ignance on both sides is astonishing. I dont think theres truly been any advancements in race relations since Dr King
This can't be a serious post so I'm going to assume you're joking and this isn't the place for jokes.

R.I.P. to those lost. 

Someone posted that the people out looking for him are the same ones that tried to cover up the Walter Scott murder.....
frown.gif

If he doesn't kill himself, they'll talk him down and arrest him without incident; trial will start in 18 months.

Last edited:

Mane get somewhere wit the bs

Back
Top Bottom