Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

Anti black tripling anti white?

Am I reading that chart right?

Also... Why is there SO much hate for Jewish people?!?

I don't get it. Never had any issues with the Jewish famb I've came across

Dude grave digging post to jump on my ****.

What I said was for one, right and "I'm not sure" was cause I haven't looked at the charts in awhile so there's that .1% chance **** could've dramatically changed :lol:

Yall be reaching to try to get a win

I must be talking about ya uncles and ****

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Anti black tripling anti white?

Am I reading that chart right?

Also... Why is there SO much hate for Jewish people?!?

I don't get it. Never had any issues with the Jewish famb I've came across

Jewish people (not all, but a lot) reciprocate that hatred towards black people. So I don't feel sorry for them.

Another church burning is being reported... :smh:

Wow!! isn't that the 7th church so far? No stations are even reporting on this. News won't say anything until black people start burning ****... then there will be 24 hr reports bashing black people. damn script is damn near perfect :smh:

What I said was for one, right and "I'm not sure" was cause I haven't looked at the charts in awhile so there's that .1% chance **** could've dramatically changed
laugh.gif

Grave digging?

Not everyone is like you and can monitor NT by the second.

Lol jews were instrumental during the civil rights movement. Some literally died for it like in Mississippi. Talking bout israel lol like what? So stupid

As I get older, those old sayings always seem to ring true... We damned ourselves to repeat history again... Over & over again.

How the eff have there been 8-9 black churches burned down since that terrorist murdered those people?!?!! Why is there no outage over this?!?!?!

this isn't anything new...the NAACP tried to get the FBI to look into the church fires in 1995...they actually have a division specifically for arson of churches...

A spike of arsons against black churches in the South during the mid-1990s led to the creation in 1996 of the National Church Arson Task Force, which investigated at least 827 arsons, bombings or attempted bombings at religious buildings that occurred between 1995 and 1999. The task force includes the FBI, the ATF, U.S. attorneys, local prosecutors and other federal and state law enforcement.

There were 297 attacks on religious facilities in general in 1996, 208 in 1997, 163 in 1998 and 97 in 1999, according to the task force reports.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-black-churches-naacp-20150630-story.html

I don't even remember hearing about all of those churches burning in the 90's.

I was a kid but I don't recall seeing it or reading about in the news.

I don't even remember hearing about all of those churches burning in the 90's.

I was a kid but I don't recall seeing it or reading about in the news.

I interned for a firm that was rebuilding these churches that were bombed in the 90s.

And this fool talking bout what else is there to discuss on this issue.

get out this damn thread. You are a waste of 1s and 0s

What I said was for one, right and "I'm not sure" was cause I haven't looked at the charts in awhile so there's that .1% chance **** could've dramatically changed
laugh.gif

Grave digging?

Not everyone is like you and can monitor NT by the second.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom