Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

robocopped

x2
smokin.gif

I wonder when Nike will think outside the box on releases like this? A Griffey white midsole PE released as a GR would be overwhelming.

There is no middle ground with Nike. They either go exact replica of the OG, which isnt a bad idea, or they go with LS crazy colors all around retro.

I wonder when Nike will think outside the box on releases like this? A Griffey white midsole PE released as a GR would be overwhelming.

There is no middle ground with Nike. They either go exact replica of the OG, which isnt a bad idea, or they go with LS crazy colors all around retro.

Catalog photo does not due to the shoes justice. Seen the sample in person and the midsole was not blacked out. Above the air units were white. But either way glad Nike is bringing back the emeralds.

Catalog photo does not due to the shoes justice. Seen the sample in person and the midsole was not blacked out. Above the air units were white. But either way glad Nike is bringing back the emeralds.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet im happy as can be!!!(wish for white mid-sole or even white accent above the air units) Either way these will be copped maybe even two time!!!!

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet im happy as can be!!!(wish for white mid-sole or even white accent above the air units) Either way these will be copped maybe even two time!!!!

Back
Top Bottom