Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

only griffs i passed on so far are all blacks
sick.gif
and the so-called "qs"
eyes.gif

reds will be copped in a week and needless to say these will be grabbed on sight as well. this is hands down one of THE greatest shoe designs ever imo, right up there with the foam one, AJ3, AJ11 and a few others...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

only griffs i passed on so far are all blacks
sick.gif
and the so-called "qs"
eyes.gif

reds will be copped in a week and needless to say these will be grabbed on sight as well. this is hands down one of THE greatest shoe designs ever imo, right up there with the foam one, AJ3, AJ11 and a few others...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I rarely complain about quality or OG but this is my favorite shoe. Copped 3 of the two OG colors and have been waiting for these. If they're blacked out like that, I won't even pick them up. They have to have the white soles or at least white accents HAVE TO

I rarely complain about quality or OG but this is my favorite shoe. Copped 3 of the two OG colors and have been waiting for these. If they're blacked out like that, I won't even pick them up. They have to have the white soles or at least white accents HAVE TO

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

THIS....I've been waiting for these to release. When the date drops I may pass some jays up to get these.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

THIS....I've been waiting for these to release. When the date drops I may pass some jays up to get these.

Back
Top Bottom