Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

emeralds all day..i cant wait...These weren't widely release when they first came out.

emeralds all day..i cant wait...These weren't widely release when they first came out.

not to be extra picky,, but i cant mess with these if the mid sole is black,, nike always finds a way mess things up

not to be extra picky,, but i cant mess with these if the mid sole is black,, nike always finds a way mess things up

Originally Posted by zapatito007

What? The OG midsole was black...

Unless you mean the lack of white accents, which the OP said would be on the final version.

Unless you mean the lack of white accents, which the OP said would be on the final version.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

They bestest put green/neon bubbles in them mugs.

Or i'm gonna get fiesty with a cheeseburger!!!

RAWR!!!

Originally Posted by Gordonson

They bestest put green/neon bubbles in them mugs.

Or i'm gonna get fiesty with a cheeseburger!!!

RAWR!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Saw these today. WOW! White hits above the air bubbles are there and they have white laces. Hopefully i can have pics soon

Saw these today. WOW! White hits above the air bubbles are there and they have white laces. Hopefully i can have pics soon

Back
Top Bottom