Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

nike-griffey-1-emerald-mariners.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/04/nike-air-griffey-max-1-mariner-emerald-2/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You Could See In The Scan We Wernt Getting Neon Bubbles... Guess Our Begging Didnt Work...
ohwell.gif

Still A Must Have Tho...

would have loved the volt air bags, but they don't look so bad after all. Count me in for a pair

would have loved the volt air bags, but they don't look so bad after all. Count me in for a pair

man they looking good hope fully they come at the right time for me i know these wont be flying like the cinci's

man they looking good hope fully they come at the right time for me i know these wont be flying like the cinci's

i got to third base with a girl for the first time ever wearing my beat up pair of emeralds in the summer of 1998

im going to get my pair when they come out, and find that girl on facebook, peoplefinder.com or however and im going tell the third base coach to send me home 13 years later regardless or her relationship status.

i got to third base with a girl for the first time ever wearing my beat up pair of emeralds in the summer of 1998

im going to get my pair when they come out, and find that girl on facebook, peoplefinder.com or however and im going tell the third base coach to send me home 13 years later regardless or her relationship status.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom