Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Went to the local spot to get a pair, but once i saw them in person i caved and got 2. Idk i think these are dope

Are they more green in person?  Every pick i see they look different.

they almost look blue in some pics..but i hope my spot has them on the release date still and dont sell them out early..im gonna be going to cincinnati for a bit so i might even get them there.. anyone know any good spots in Cincy?

they almost look blue in some pics..but i hope my spot has them on the release date still and dont sell them out early..im gonna be going to cincinnati for a bit so i might even get them there.. anyone know any good spots in Cincy?

Originally Posted by village1600

Went to the local spot to get a pair, but once i saw them in person i caved and got 2. Idk i think these are dope

They look like hornets colors green maybe a lil darker. Just like the green mariners color.

Originally Posted by village1600

They look like hornets colors green maybe a lil darker. Just like the green mariners color.

man i might have to pass too. i wanted these before but now i'm having second thoughts. probably gonna cop the foams still though

man i might have to pass too. i wanted these before but now i'm having second thoughts. probably gonna cop the foams still though

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

white midsoles>

they look bland with black midsoles, you gotta swap the laces with white to bring life back to the joints.
Last I checked, the originals released I had back in the day had black midsoles and white laces, so I'll just stay lost... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

white midsoles>

they look bland with black midsoles, you gotta swap the laces with white to bring life back to the joints.
Last I checked, the originals released I had back in the day had black midsoles and white laces, so I'll just stay lost... 
laugh.gif

i've never owned a pair of griffs & hopefully these will be my first. idk if i'll be able to cop on release date tho. do u guys think these will sell out fast or sit?

i've never owned a pair of griffs & hopefully these will be my first. idk if i'll be able to cop on release date tho. do u guys think these will sell out fast or sit?

id take the black midsole... maybe im the minority on this but i don't like the PE's because the white midsole just throws the whole shoe off

id take the black midsole... maybe im the minority on this but i don't like the PE's because the white midsole just throws the whole shoe off

Originally Posted by calYe2da

Hard to tell.... Freshwaters, Reds & Volts sold out quick here in NC... Hot Reds, Teal, Grey/Black & all Blacks sat on selves for a while until they slapped a sale sign on them... it's an OG colorway so I would expect them to sell... this is an long awaited release... guess it depends on your area...

Originally Posted by calYe2da

Hard to tell.... Freshwaters, Reds & Volts sold out quick here in NC... Hot Reds, Teal, Grey/Black & all Blacks sat on selves for a while until they slapped a sale sign on them... it's an OG colorway so I would expect them to sell... this is an long awaited release... guess it depends on your area...

Back
Top Bottom