Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Local shop around my way just got their shipment. They take phone orders too..

www.districtfootwear.com
pimp.gif
your a good man

im on the phone placing an order with them right now.

i personally like em better with black midsoles, if not for anything else bc that's the way i remember them. not to mention every other griff 1 c/w that retro'd so far THAT MATTERS has a white midsole so i'm happy they kept it OG on these (woulda passed if they changed the midsole to white). copping as soon as i see em.
pimp.gif

i personally like em better with black midsoles, if not for anything else bc that's the way i remember them. not to mention every other griff 1 c/w that retro'd so far THAT MATTERS has a white midsole so i'm happy they kept it OG on these (woulda passed if they changed the midsole to white). copping as soon as i see em.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Originally Posted by calYe2da

i've never owned a pair of griffs & hopefully these will be my first. idk if i'll be able to cop on release date tho. do u guys think these will sell out fast or sit?

Hard to tell.... Freshwaters, Reds & Volts sold out quick here in NC... Hot Reds, Teal, Grey/Black & all Blacks sat on selves for a while until they slapped a sale sign on them... it's an OG colorway so I would expect them to sell... this is an long awaited release... guess it depends on your area...

hmm...u have a point. it is a long awaited og cw thats never been retro'd; so it might go fast. i hope i have da cash by next week. thnx for da reply. 

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Originally Posted by calYe2da

i've never owned a pair of griffs & hopefully these will be my first. idk if i'll be able to cop on release date tho. do u guys think these will sell out fast or sit?

Hard to tell.... Freshwaters, Reds & Volts sold out quick here in NC... Hot Reds, Teal, Grey/Black & all Blacks sat on selves for a while until they slapped a sale sign on them... it's an OG colorway so I would expect them to sell... this is an long awaited release... guess it depends on your area...

hmm...u have a point. it is a long awaited og cw thats never been retro'd; so it might go fast. i hope i have da cash by next week. thnx for da reply. 

that district footwear spot is perfect. ordered my pair around 3 cali time, they shipped em today and i should have em at my door saturday.

bart scott voice CAN'T WAIT

that district footwear spot is perfect. ordered my pair around 3 cali time, they shipped em today and i should have em at my door saturday.

Held the Emeralds in my hands today. Shoes look beautiful to me. Woulda' copped today if I wasn't busy stocking up on other kicks.

Will be picking them up for sure next week.

Held the Emeralds in my hands today. Shoes look beautiful to me. Woulda' copped today if I wasn't busy stocking up on other kicks.

Will be picking them up for sure next week.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Nice! Glad I was able to help a fellow NTer secure his pair. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Nice! Glad I was able to help a fellow NTer secure his pair. 

Instead of 2 pairs of the 1's, I'm going to have to get one of each of the 1's and Jr. in that color. Love how the sole pops!

Instead of 2 pairs of the 1's, I'm going to have to get one of each of the 1's and Jr. in that color. Love how the sole pops!

Back
Top Bottom