Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

my spot is slackin by only getting half a size run not including my size 
30t6p3b.gif
... but they said later this week they should expect the rest of the shipment...i could buy these anywhere but im trying to cop from my spot and get cool with them so the concords release goes smoothly 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jm9312

these are gonna sell out instantly in my area

This.
Dudes here went HAM for the Reds that dropped back in February. This was 2 hours before the mall opened.

Thank god the homie at Champs will be hooking it up 
pimp.gif

This.
Dudes here went HAM for the Reds that dropped back in February. This was 2 hours before the mall opened.

pimp.gif

Dudes went in like this in Indy?? For griffs?? Ghetto a** Lafayette sq was my spot for pickin up kicks in the couple years I stood out there

Dudes went in like this in Indy?? For griffs?? Ghetto a** Lafayette sq was my spot for pickin up kicks in the couple years I stood out there

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

This.

pimp.gif

Lol that was prolly for Playoffs, didn't they release the same week?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

This.

pimp.gif

Lol that was prolly for Playoffs, didn't they release the same week?

Yes, the playoffs did drop that same day, but Griffeys EASILY reign supreme here. When they drop, people flock.

Yes, the playoffs did drop that same day, but Griffeys EASILY reign supreme here. When they drop, people flock.

Back
Top Bottom