Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Copped my pair off Sneaker.st this afternoon while at work. Just a waiting game now. Couldn't pass on these.

im going to be in ny tomorrow is there anywhere i can cop in manhattan for retail? and does ny charge tax because i know nj doesn't on clothes

im going to be in ny tomorrow is there anywhere i can cop in manhattan for retail? and does ny charge tax because i know nj doesn't on clothes

Originally Posted by gentry187

I still feel that those should've released with a white midsole.
ohwell.gif

exactly! and the main reason imma paass on these
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Originally Posted by Gordonson

So August 6th is the confirmed release date

For everywhere except NDC it seems.
What is the release date for NDC?  On twitter @nikestore said the release date was changed.

Nevermind then
laugh.gif
.It was the 10th for some reason.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

So August 6th is the confirmed release date

For everywhere except NDC it seems.
What is the release date for NDC?  On twitter @nikestore said the release date was changed.

Nevermind then
laugh.gif
.It was the 10th for some reason.

Originally Posted by phreshdude

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Honestly this is only a minor inconvenience to myself. They look great with either black or white midsole. If Nike released both versions same day I would still buy both versions. I'm sure somewhere down the road nike will release retro true to the original and sell just as well. 
And for my fellow NTers who prefer to reserve their pair online ahead of time, webstore in my sig has good sizes available, ready to ship. 

Originally Posted by phreshdude

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Honestly this is only a minor inconvenience to myself. They look great with either black or white midsole. If Nike released both versions same day I would still buy both versions. I'm sure somewhere down the road nike will release retro true to the original and sell just as well. 
And for my fellow NTers who prefer to reserve their pair online ahead of time, webstore in my sig has good sizes available, ready to ship. 

160jordansdeep wrote:
Originally Posted by BronLe

160jordansdeep wrote:
thats for griffeys ?
not jordans or foamposites ?
Lol didn't the Royal Blues, Playoffs, and Cincinnati Giffs drop the same weekend.

i dont remember 

YES....

PLAYOFF XIIIs dropped that same day. Im sure 80% of those cats lined up for XIIIs.

160jordansdeep wrote:
Originally Posted by BronLe

160jordansdeep wrote:
thats for griffeys ?
not jordans or foamposites ?
Lol didn't the Royal Blues, Playoffs, and Cincinnati Giffs drop the same weekend.

i dont remember 

YES....

PLAYOFF XIIIs dropped that same day. Im sure 80% of those cats lined up for XIIIs.

Back
Top Bottom