Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by button999

Called Eastbay, was able to add the gift box to my order.
The Rep that I talked to told me explicitly that the Griffeys are NOT on the double box list.
Whoever else that ordered from Eastbay, you will get the white bag of box death if you didn't get the gift box or don't call to add it before they process your order.
I would recommend calling and getting the gift box if you didn't get it while ordering the shoes.
Yes they should double box automatically.
But they don't, so the extra $3.99 is well worth it to not get a destroyed box.
idek why but I just 
roll.gif
roll.gif
'd.

^^^I know its funny...and as dumb as it sounds...there really is a list.
The Eastbay rep had me hold while he checked the list.

Told me "hold on for a minute, let me check the list of shoes that are getting double boxed, you might not need to order the gift box".

^^^I know its funny...and as dumb as it sounds...there really is a list.
The Eastbay rep had me hold while he checked the list.

Told me "hold on for a minute, let me check the list of shoes that are getting double boxed, you might not need to order the gift box".

I would just skip out on eastbay completely. Not only do they cancel some orders on big releases but they ship shoes in a bag. If given the choice i would just cop from ndc since theres no tax, no shipping and they double box. You cant beat that. Eastbay take notes and stop making people pay extra for double box while ndc is free

I would just skip out on eastbay completely. Not only do they cancel some orders on big releases but they ship shoes in a bag. If given the choice i would just cop from ndc since theres no tax, no shipping and they double box. You cant beat that. Eastbay take notes and stop making people pay extra for double box while ndc is free

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Can anyone tell me why EASTBAY charges tax now...I know there is some kind of internet tax California is trying to pass but shopping off Eastbay isn't that great any more now that there is tax. I understand FL, FA, Champs are linked with Eastbay but still.

Was able to get my sz off Eastbay. Good thing didn't try Nike.com Saw these in the Bay Area last few days but didn't cop originally. Still need those Cincy color griffey 1s in 10.5. Missed out on those.

California passed a new tax law. Any internet shop that has an affiliate store in California would need to charge tax. Since Eastbay is affiliated with Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, then they have to charge tax. And ya, it sucks ordering from eastbay now 'cause tax kills it.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Can anyone tell me why EASTBAY charges tax now...I know there is some kind of internet tax California is trying to pass but shopping off Eastbay isn't that great any more now that there is tax. I understand FL, FA, Champs are linked with Eastbay but still.

Was able to get my sz off Eastbay. Good thing didn't try Nike.com Saw these in the Bay Area last few days but didn't cop originally. Still need those Cincy color griffey 1s in 10.5. Missed out on those.

California passed a new tax law. Any internet shop that has an affiliate store in California would need to charge tax. Since Eastbay is affiliated with Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, then they have to charge tax. And ya, it sucks ordering from eastbay now 'cause tax kills it.

Damn, glad I bought mine earlier this week off ebay for $145.00 shipped. Didn't think NDC would've been as bad, and eastbay is a total last resort now.

Damn, glad I bought mine earlier this week off ebay for $145.00 shipped. Didn't think NDC would've been as bad, and eastbay is a total last resort now.

Originally Posted by you go boy

I wish that was the case for everywhere....Nike outlet is an hour and 20min from me so they have to charge tax for a place i'm not traveling to
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

I wish that was the case for everywhere....Nike outlet is an hour and 20min from me so they have to charge tax for a place i'm not traveling to
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom