Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Grabbed them at the Galleria mall in Buffalo. First time there...

Finally used that 2k11 coupon too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

If I can get motivated, I'm going to try to use the BD coupon on these.

I'm about to head out in 15 mins.

Srsly, brb with pics.

Yes, tax is astronomical here.

You weren't lying!  Damn I got to get my +#$+ together today!  Good thing I live in an area where everything sits.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

If I can get motivated, I'm going to try to use the BD coupon on these.

I'm about to head out in 15 mins.

Srsly, brb with pics.

Yes, tax is astronomical here.

You weren't lying!  Damn I got to get my +#$+ together today!  Good thing I live in an area where everything sits.

god i want these so bad but idk if they will be around for this friday payday dam you bills what do you guys think...i know its an og cw but dam what to do

god i want these so bad but idk if they will be around for this friday payday dam you bills what do you guys think...i know its an og cw but dam what to do

woke up, was excited to get these..went to 2 different malls and only ONE store had these in and they were out of my size..guy says "yeah we sold the last 10 like 5 minutes ago" lol damn Milwaukee never sells out of shoes.. but the worst thing i heard when i went in the store was the guy also said how they came out out yesterday...and as far as i know the official release date is today..oh well i guess ill cop off eastbay..just disappointed that i couldnt find them in a store
frown.gif

woke up, was excited to get these..went to 2 different malls and only ONE store had these in and they were out of my size..guy says "yeah we sold the last 10 like 5 minutes ago" lol damn Milwaukee never sells out of shoes.. but the worst thing i heard when i went in the store was the guy also said how they came out out yesterday...and as far as i know the official release date is today..oh well i guess ill cop off eastbay..just disappointed that i couldnt find them in a store
frown.gif

they came out nice, no stress picking these up at the mall today..

wish nike made some nice griffey swingman gear to match them instead of the lame text t shirts they sel . i guess ill have to find that on my own

saw the 2011's on sale for 99 at finishline too, might have to pull the trigger on those in the next few days.

they came out nice, no stress picking these up at the mall today..

wish nike made some nice griffey swingman gear to match them instead of the lame text t shirts they sel . i guess ill have to find that on my own

saw the 2011's on sale for 99 at finishline too, might have to pull the trigger on those in the next few days.

I'm cool with the midsole and white laces, the only thing I wish was different about these, was that the swoosh on the back was Red.. adds a whole lot to the shoe.

These are still fire either way. Glad I copped. Learned my lesson after passing on multiple in-store restocks of Neons 
frown.gif

I'm cool with the midsole and white laces, the only thing I wish was different about these, was that the swoosh on the back was Red.. adds a whole lot to the shoe.

These are still fire either way. Glad I copped. Learned my lesson after passing on multiple in-store restocks of Neons 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom