Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Just got back from the mall. These shoes are FIRE!!! Possibly my favorite Griffey, and I have all of them. I tried them on, and almost asked the guy for two... lol...

I used the 15% survey coupong/receipt, so I saved $21... Not bad at all. Total out the door $130 and some change...

Just got back from the mall. These shoes are FIRE!!! Possibly my favorite Griffey, and I have all of them. I tried them on, and almost asked the guy for two... lol...

I used the 15% survey coupong/receipt, so I saved $21... Not bad at all. Total out the door $130 and some change...

looks like everyone is happy with their pair(s)
pimp.gif
cant wait till mine come in!!

Easy cop. Finally was able to use that $15 off coupon from FTL...thanks, 2K sports.
sam0847k.jpg

Easy cop. Finally was able to use that $15 off coupon from FTL...thanks, 2K sports.
sam0847k.jpg

Shoes are so dope! Will get mine in the mail on Mon. but saw them in person in the mall today and was disappointed in the shoes being freshwater color instead of emerald but they are still dope.

Shoes are so dope! Will get mine in the mail on Mon. but saw them in person in the mall today and was disappointed in the shoes being freshwater color instead of emerald but they are still dope.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I'm cool with the midsole and white laces, the only thing I wish was different about these, was that the swoosh on the back was Red.. adds a whole lot to the shoe.

These are still fire either way. Glad I copped. Learned my lesson after passing on multiple in-store restocks of Neons 
frown.gif
A red Sharpie will take care of that
wink.gif

I'm cool with the midsole and white laces, the only thing I wish was different about these, was that the swoosh on the back was Red.. adds a whole lot to the shoe.

These are still fire either way. Glad I copped. Learned my lesson after passing on multiple in-store restocks of Neons 
frown.gif
wink.gif

Just got my pair.

Think i'm gonna fap in my shoe just to keep it wet for the ladies.

Ya DEEG!!!

Just got my pair.

Think i'm gonna fap in my shoe just to keep it wet for the ladies.

Ya DEEG!!!

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

frown.gif
wink.gif

I meant the border of the swoosh, sorry.

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

frown.gif
wink.gif

I meant the border of the swoosh, sorry.

anyone looking for a pair I canceled one of my order's from ndc sz 10 so be on the look out!!!

Back
Top Bottom