Eminem AJ2 "The Way I Am"

Yuckness......again
sick.gif

the ones in the video seem nicer, depending on how much they want to OD on the text. Wasnt really feelin the grey area on the first pic.

PS - i wouldnt call him a horrible rapper, but i would call him one of the most overrated rappers ever.

Wow.. They'd be 100 times better without the words on them. Encore IV's are definitely much more better. Guess Em has a thing for red and grey on hissneakers.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Eminem is a horrible rapper like these shoes
wow, you serious?.Name me a better rapper today, Lil wayne? lol. Eminem is up there with Nas, Jay-z, pac n biggie, ANY DAY
these shoes are also nice, any info on a release date and price?

Geez....I didn't realize there are so many Eminem fanboys on NT. Eminem was hot like back around 2000-2003 but" Encore" Really? Thats what thegreatest rapper of all time sounds like? I even didnt really like "The Re-Up"There is only so far you can take humor-gag rap. Even when I listen tohis first 3 albums some of that comes off as mad corny right now"My Name Is","Kim","The Real Slim Shady""I'mBack","Solider".I really dont know anybody who jams Eminem at parties,clubs or even in the car. I hope he comes back.But really Eminem'slatest output from 2004 on is pretty much horrible but I digress this is Jordan Brand forum not the Music forum.

those shoes are gay.......as for the rapper, hes hella sick imo, i dont know what people are talking about.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Geez....I didn't realize there are so many Eminem fanboys on NT. Eminem was hot like back around 2000-2003 but" Encore" Really? Thats what the greatest rapper of all time sounds like? I even didnt really like "The Re-Up"There is only so far you can take humor-gag rap. Even when I listen to his first 3 albums some of that comes off as mad corny right now"My Name Is","Kim","The Real Slim Shady""I'm Back","Solider".I really dont know anybody who jams Eminem at parties,clubs or even in the car. I hope he comes back.But really Eminem's latest output from 2004 on is pretty much horrible but I digress this is Jordan Brand forum not the Music forum.

Encore was def his weakest album, but even when compared to everything out today its still better then all of it. And if your gonna name those songs why notmention Way I Am, Criminal, Guilty Conscience, Rock Bottom, Sing for the Moment, Marshall Mathers, Stan, Way I Am, Till I Collapse, and a bunch of others.It's not even about being a fanboy, he's just a sick rapper, and why would you want to play him at parties or clubs? He doesn't make club musiclike all these modern day rappers pretending to be artist when there just garbage.

But back to the shoes, can anyone confirm that there coming out next week?

i'll try to cop on FC. i like the concept and like the shoe, but if i can't cop cause they sell out too fast it's not gonna bum me out.

Encore is better than 90% of the albums that have come out since and people got the nerve to say its a terrible album, but they think carter 3 was nice? LMAO.Shoes are ok i guess.

Back
Top Bottom