[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

I'm not even trying tomorrow.

But it appears a 2nd Yankee Stadium Show is about to be announced.

It's official Sept 3rd (Det) & Sept 14th (NY) have been added.

Another show added
pimp.gif

Gives me more of a chance for tickets.

Damn another show..wonder how this is going to effect the secondary market. I'm gonna stick with my OG pair, still the FIRST concert at Yankee Stadium.

NYY Season Ticket Holders
nyy sth

Start: Fri, 06/25/10 08:00 AM EDT
End: Fri, 06/25/10 10:00 AM EDT

is NYY and STH the password for tomorrows presale?

So does anybody know if there will be floor ($178+) seats for the 9/13 show available tomorrow? I bought a pair from Eminem.co, but don'y know exactly where those seats will be located yet.

I have 2 tickets VIP GA to the Comerica show in Detroit September 2nd for sale. $250 each, asking for $525.

I can't afford em, I impulsed...

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

So does anybody know if there will be floor ($178+) seats for the 9/13 show available tomorrow? I bought a pair from Eminem.co, but don'y know exactly where those seats will be located yet.
Did you get any other emails besides the order receipt? It seems like the money is pending from my credit card... 4 tickets to resell at $300 a piece
pimp.gif

So whats the deal with tomorrow's presale? what time does it begin? and whats the password? Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by hymen man

So whats the deal with tomorrow's presale? what time does it begin? and whats the password? Any help would be appreciated.
steal the password from the idiot above you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Did you get any other emails besides the order receipt? It seems like the money is pending from my credit card... 4 tickets to resell at $300 a piece
pimp.gif

No, I haven't gotten any other emails yet. Patiently waiting though.

Yeah, I've never seen it take this long to finish loading the search. Says about 10 minutes. Is it easier to just call?

Back
Top Bottom