Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Anyone get a Tracking Number yet ????
How would they ship at night? not to mention its only been like 2 hours since we bought em
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

Because when you do NEXT DAY AIR they COME the NEXT DAY you lame ...
um not if you placed your order at 7pm eastern !!#$+$!
next day is for next day 98% of the time when you order before noon in almost every site

from Nike.com/shipping
Next Day Air
Order Processing: 1 Day*
Estimated Shipping Time: 1 Day*
Estimated Time to Receive: 2 Days*

1day to process and 1 to recieve
indifferent.gif

LAME

eazyyyy pass. those look terrible- scribble crap and eminem hasent come out with a decent track in years. these will fade into obsurity sooner than later.

Originally Posted by Dipsetbichcj

Originally Posted by ES300

im camping for the 4-7am restock...%!!+ it
u think they will have a restock
I highly doubt it and people still on the crack pipe thinking they are going to restock? Lets be serious here and use common sense.

so for those who copped how did it work for yall honestly i was refreshing for a while then i stepped away from my comp to go weigh myself closing out thewindow came back like 4 min later got on didnt have to log in went to jumpman site they just came up and i order my 9.5 i took kinda long cause i was shakingtypin in my home # then it just went through

We all get the point...... people got their pairs and yes they were hard to get so next subject please!

Learned my lesson with the XX3's so I decided to get on FC atleast 630pm est, so I can see if they come out earlier than lo and behold as I refreshed thepage, the video came on and I skipped it placed an order for a 10.5 and then in the checkout they seem to leave my phone number out so I have to fill it outand at this point I am sweating more than a !*!$+ at church, I hit enter then I fill out the CC info then got order status, order status confirmation emailfollwed like 3-5 minutes later. I already have the 11/12 pack reserved/paid already and I just had my boy calling me asking me if I wanted to split the packwith him and he wants the XIIs!!! So i guess this makes up for alot of crap I went through for past releases. And to those who SOLD their invites ya'll arestraight trifling!!!! Real Talk.

i just got off the phone with a nikestore rep. dude said there will be a restock on cancelled orders, but as for the 4-7am time frame, he said he didn'tknow anything about it.

i paid twice and each time i entered my info and hit the payment button then all of a sudden all my info was gone and i had to enter it ALL again!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

So if you got an e-mail does that for sure mean you are getting the shoes or no?
No. I received emails for two orders on the Doernbecher 1s but one of them got canceled after a few days.

nike uses fedex and they just leave the box without knocking well thats what they did for me on the doernbecher 1s

congrats to all who got pair.
those who did next day shipping will probably get their pair on wednesday. it takes a few days for nike to actually ship the shoes. and expect delays since itsthe holiday season

Back
Top Bottom