Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

wow it sucks how bad this release was for some. what happen to the waiting room they used for the t&l VI's

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Yeah like I said before I got my order in for a size 11...Got the email...Charge already came out of my account...Order status said "Pending Shipping" when I just checked...Hopefully us people who used the Overnight Shipping Option will have our pairs by Saturday...

WE WELL FOR SURE ...
i hope so man, mine still says pending shipping, and it charged my card. so im in the clear right?

Most disappointing online shopping experience ever damn server
mad.gif

the fact that this is up to 68 pages shows how this sneaker is mostly pure hype b/c its limited

and also some people seem to just be trying to get their post count up
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Anyone get a Tracking Number yet ????
How would they ship at night? not to mention its only been like 2 hours since we bought em
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

Because when you do NEXT DAY AIR they COME the NEXT DAY you lame ...
um not if you placed your order at 7pm eastern !!#$+$!
next day is for next day 98% of the time when you order before noon in almost every site

from Nike.com/shipping
Next Day Air
Order Processing: 1 Day*
Estimated Shipping Time: 1 Day*
Estimated Time to Receive: 2 Days*

1day to process and 1 to recieve
indifferent.gif

LAME

You Stupid LAME ... This is from the AJ Retro XV's .. the REAL fans know these dropped on the 15th I swear it was the same time . Every other time I ordera show NO matter what time it is the ship them out THAT DAY .... this is the 1st I have to wait ... NO biggie . I was just asking .... BUT dude thinks he issomebody .......

http://photobucket.com

I got logged in around 5:50 central time and saw that the 2's were available. My shipping info was automatically entered and it took 10 minutes to get toshipping. Finally got passed the billing and the screen read...Due to popular demand the Retro Air Jordan 2 is sold out in size 10
smh.gif
I went to the mall andcopped the blk/royal Penny's 2's for the low
pimp.gif

Anyone get a Tracking Number yet ????
How would they ship at night? not to mention its only been like 2 hours since we bought em
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

Because when you do NEXT DAY AIR they COME the NEXT DAY you lame ...
um not if you placed your order at 7pm eastern !!#$+$!
next day is for next day 98% of the time when you order before noon in almost every site

from Nike.com/shipping
Next Day Air
Order Processing: 1 Day*
Estimated Shipping Time: 1 Day*
Estimated Time to Receive: 2 Days*

1day to process and 1 to recieve
indifferent.gif

LAME

You Stupid LAME ... This is from the AJ Retro XV's .. the REAL fans know these dropped on the 15th I swear it was the same time . Every other time I order a show NO matter what time it is the ship them out THAT DAY .... this is the 1st I have to wait ... NO biggie . I was just asking .... BUT dude thinks he is somebody .......

http://photobucket.com

laugh.gif

^^^ Damn they lagging tonight ... DAMN . last time the where shipped out by the night of the drop .. i guess we well get them on Saturday ..
actually it takes 2 days to process and about 2-3 days to deliver. eventhough u got 1 day air shipped u prob wont get them til next week. nike reptold me that today. and those who paid for ground shipping will get it bout 1 or 2 days after so around christmas time. HOLIDAYS theres no way ull get urshipment in by saturday if u live in the coasts

I set up camp in a lab at school and had two computers going at at the same time. I pulled up FC on both at 5:30 CST and started hitting refresh every 15-20seconds. The school has 20 MB/S Internet, so it was flying along. There were two other people in the whole lab and I'm sure those guys thought I was weird.

As soon as the shoes popped up on the computer on my right I hit buy now and chose my size. When I tried to check out, it a pop-up said I had entered quantity= 2 and that I could only order 1 (even though the quantity select on the order screen said 1). I backed out and tried again - same thing. I hit buy now on thecomputer on the left, chose my size, and it showed in the cart. I went immediately to the checkout. It had all my info saved, so I put in the card number andsubmitted. The confirmation screen came up right away. I checked my e-mail and the confirmation letter was there. The whole process took less than 2 minutesand the screens never lagged or froze.

I just called Nike and they said everything is in order. I will wear these - no reseller here.

Size 12 = Merry Christmas from my wife.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

anybody need a invite to flight club?
lol now u give em out haha. why didnt u ask this before?

i think he was joking
lol i was joking in a way....

but i do have two invites if anyone wants to watch the video or something....

i wasnt about to let two more people stop me from copping....sorry

Back
Top Bottom