Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

logged on around 3:55 pst and found out shoes were released around 3:45 pst instead of 4 when it was suppse too. Once again royally screwed by Nikes awesomecustomer service and number of ******ed resellers continuing to ruin the game. i just started laughing.....hahaha

has anybody gotten their order canceled yet? does it make a difference on next day delivery or ground, r my chances of getting my order canceled larger becausei chose ground shipping? or how does that work? whatever order got in first? how do they manage that?

so much stuff going through my mind right now, its disappointing not to get a pair coz i would have rocked them and not just collect some dust or to resell.the only FC release i have had an easy time was for the nubuck xii's way way back, never had interest in any of the stuff that came out of FC until thisone and i didn't get a pair.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

I set up camp in a lab at school and had two computers going at at the same time. I pulled up FC on both at 5:30 CST and started hitting refresh every 15-20 seconds. The school has 20 MB/S Internet, so it was flying along. There were two other people in the whole lab and I'm sure those guys thought I was weird.

As soon as the shoes popped up on the computer on my right I hit buy now and chose my size. When I tried to check out, it a pop-up said I had entered quantity = 2 and that I could only order 1 (even though the quantity select on the order screen said 1). I backed out and tried again - same thing. I hit buy now on the computer on the left, chose my size, and it showed in the cart. I went immediately to the checkout. It had all my info saved, so I put in the card number and submitted. The confirmation screen came up right away. I checked my e-mail and the confirmation letter was there. The whole process took less than 2 minutes and the screens never lagged or froze.

I just called Nike and they said everything is in order. I will wear these - no reseller here.

Size 12 = Merry Christmas from my wife.
smile.gif

same thing happen to me.lol minus the whole computer lab thing. I was in the crib on the labtop. sz12 also.

damn damn damn...I aint get a pair
ohwell.gif

JB you really hurt me on this one
tired.gif

congrats to all that got a pair
pimp.gif

and last but not least anyone who has size 13, 14 or even a 12 hit me up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

PHEEN ... WHERE YOU AT HOMMIE .... DID YOU GET YOUR PAIR ???
no didnt get lucky
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif

DAMN SON .... what happen man ... Sorry tho man .... i wish you had got your pair .
just didn't get there in time
frown.gif

went to my connect to pay for package about 45min before these were suppose to release...tried to speed home but damn there was the traffic...I kind of wantedthese over the pack...at least i get one of them
tired.gif

no didnt get lucky
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif

DAMN SON .... what happen man ... Sorry tho man .... i wish you had got your pair .
frown.gif

went to my connect to pay for package about 45min before these were suppose to release...tried to speed home but damn there was the traffic...I kind of wanted these over the pack...at least i get one of them
tired.gif

Sound Like me .... Right b4 I got home I had to stop at 2 dif malls for my 4 packs .. I smashed home in the rain .. LOL but I had over a hour to spare ... Wellman SORRY about that ... There well be a pair out there for you man .

no didnt get lucky
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif

frown.gif

went to my connect to pay for package about 45min before these were suppose to release...tried to speed home but damn there was the traffic...I kind of wanted these over the pack...at least i get one of them
tired.gif

Sound Like me .... Right b4 I got home I had to stop at 2 dif malls for my 4 packs .. I smashed home in the rain .. LOL but I had over a hour to spare ... Well man SORRY about that ... There well be a pair out there for you man .
yes...just going to have to pay stupid reseller price
sick.gif

so like. i got my pairs... but i kinda want a sz 18 also... anyone wanna sell me a sz. 18 for the low? or even trade me their sz 18 + cash for a sz 10.5 or 11?

Got lucky enough to get my sz.12, but this was easily one of the worst FC releases ever. They say 7p.m. est., but they were up there at 6:50. I thought WOW. Ido feel somewhat bad for those who couldn't cop especially for those who actually wanted it, but lost them to resellers
mad.gif
. I'm glad I got mine though especially since I was two hours late forwork
laugh.gif
. Told my boss I had a final and he let me slide. Congrats to allthe others who got theirs.

Back
Top Bottom