Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Just curious, but does anybody know if these are individually numbered? I mean with a fixed amount produced, JB as numbered harder to get shoes like the QS Spiz'ikes and Premier XX3's.

there were 313 made but no i don't think it says like 3 of 313 on the shoe

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Just curious, but does anybody know if these are individually numbered? I mean with a fixed amount produced, JB as numbered harder to get shoes like the QS Spiz'ikes and Premier XX3's.

DAMN that would of been a nice touch it they were numbered .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Just curious, but does anybody know if these are individually numbered? I mean with a fixed amount produced, JB has numbered harder to get shoes like the QS Spiz'ikes and Premier XX3's.

DAMN that would of been a nice touch it they were numbered .

That's what I was thinking. Oh Well! Still happy to have got my pair.

Originally Posted by akuma471

a big thanks to all info in this forum. couldnt have picked up sz12 without it. thx NT.

sick.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

The more i look at this thread the more salty i get, nothing but lurkers scooping them, my size too
mad.gif

the shoes are not numbered and the t shirt is not jb. shirt sz is xl according to pics and info in iss.

Ordered my XI/XII yesterday and received shipping confirmation for those already. Didn't receive anything for the Eminems...

Originally Posted by FeelMode

a big thanks to all info in this forum. couldnt have picked up sz12 without it. thx NT.

sick.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

The more i look at this thread the more salty i get, nothing but lurkers scooping them, my size too
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Ordered my XI/XII yesterday and received shipping confirmation for those already. Didn't receive anything for the Eminems...

They well be on there way ... dont trip ...

i assure you im no lurker. been in the game 18+ son. just new to nt.
wink.gif

of course you have
laugh.gif

nah man, not even taking shots at you, congratulations on your pick up. hopefully you bought them for yourself. I counted quite a few people with less then 50posts saying thanks to NT they got them, thats all. Like i said earlier in the thread, i forgot they dropped thursday and missed out completely, really canonly be bummed at myself this time.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

They well be on there way ... dont trip ...
ya you'll get em. I am impatiently waiting for mine. The nike rep reminded me of how lucky i was to get these also lol.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

spoke to a nike rep a little while ago. i told him my order was still showing pending, and he said not to worry, they havent been shipped out yet. Theyre planning on shipping em out monday or tuesday, for ground shipping that is.

did they tell you when you would recieve them if they ship monday? i put ground shipping too.

I'm in need of a 13, I had duty when they got released and wasn't able to buy them online. Hopefully somebody is willing to sell a 13 but not at somecrazy dumb price.

if these were a normal drop at the mall shoe stores even at friends and family 30% off no one would buy them. Anything thats "limited" sells

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

if these were a normal drop at the mall shoe stores even at friends and family 30% off no one would buy them. Anything thats "limited" sells

Speak for yourself.

You're just upset you couldn't get a pair.
roll.gif
Nah, but I reallythink that if these weren't limited, there wouldn't be as much interested. Sure, they'd still sell, I'm just saying there's a lot moreattention because the'yre limited.

roll.gif
Nah, but I reallythink that if these weren't limited, there wouldn't be as much interested. Sure, they'd still sell, I'm just saying there's a lot moreattention because the'yre limited.

roll.gif

Damn. sorry about that. Internet problems.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Speak for yourself.

exactly. I dont need anyone to cosign my thoughts or opinions just as you dont either. I just think if that # was 313,000 pairs instead of 313 these would beon clearance racks and outlets.

Originally Posted by gstbmn

roll.gif
Nah, but I really think that if these weren't limited, there wouldn't be as much interested. Sure, they'd still sell, I'm just saying there's a lot more attention because the'yre limited.
now thats funny! But truth be trold i think we all are a product of hype and limited releases whether we admit to it or not. Some more than othersand some willing to admit it and others dont. Its only shoes so its not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom