Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by DJKona

My Stan Picture:

l_f8464c6782a64ff8ac4497327e98526f.jpg
Hop off Em's D

I see people upset about the "hypebeasts" and "resellers" getting these and what not, but that's what the JB wants they can care lessfor the REAL JB loyalists, all they care about is getting the money bottom line!!! No legacy and pride crap that they say!!! I got lucky and stayed on the FCpage at 6:40est and kept refreshing the page till they came on skipped the video and ordered. I see people being very heated about this. One thing I will saythat pissed me off was people selling their invites!!! I remember when the XV's came out and there was mad love, someone helped me out, and I in turnedhelped people out that wanted the shoes. Lets face it JB started all this and the most LOYAL and purest fans are deeply paying for it. Blame JB for thismonster. I just got lucky to get on the page early then what was advertised, learned my lesson from the XX3's. I will rock these bad boys when they gethere and I will keep them!!!

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by DJKona

My Stan Picture:

l_f8464c6782a64ff8ac4497327e98526f.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

great pic...hate I missed out on these
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

P.S. waiting for some pms from people selling theirs
wink.gif
tired.gif

VERY DOPE picture man .. NICE .. Cant wait to come home from work to these babies ....

people please stop with the complaints and belly aching
1.everyone had the same oppurtunity to cop these
2.smh at resellers i got a pair and wont resell because im one of the few who liked them and didnt cop for resell purposes
3.dont pay these reseller rape prices it pathetic (you lose some you win some just take the L )

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

2.smh at resellers i got a pair and wont resell because im one of the few who liked them and didnt cop for resell purposes
3.dont pay these reseller rape prices it pathetic (you lose some you win some just take the L )

thats real talk

Originally Posted by akuma471

thats real talk

I SECOND that ... the LADY always comes with the TRUTH ....

Originally Posted by ABallin23

Originally Posted by wigglez25

this shoe is just pure hype..
sick.gif

you mad?
I doubt he's mad. If this shoe were a GR, I doubt this thread would be 80+ pages. I personally don't like the shoes, I'd take any OG2 over this. But if you liked it and were able to cop without buying from a reseller, props to you
pimp.gif

I'm cool on these. The only eminem shoes i ever want to have are eminem 4s. and i WILL have them and i WILL put red laces on them and i WILL wear them!!!

I know I am going to receive alot of shyet for this but I WILL have them someday.

Where there's a WILL there's a WAY. And I LOVE kicks. ALL kicks. Idk why but I think I have a whole different love for kicks then alot of other peopledo.

I'm excited for them to come in just because I like them. It would be cool if they would get here before x-mas, but I chose standard shipping and I thinkthey will arrive shortly after.

damn i really wanted these and not to resell...Eminem is my favorite rapper and JB is my fav. shoe company, but hey what can you do I had to take my Accountingfinal lol school is more important
glasses.gif

i'm over it, imo its easier to relax and not complain when you were able to cop...congrats to peeps who got their pairs

Originally Posted by airmaxes

lol Stan
roll.gif
. Thats sick though man. Looking good

laugh.gif
How u gonna call him a Stan. Nice shirt though

he called himself stan on the top of the picture, i was just laughing at the fact he said that. lol and i also dont know what u mean by"a" stan . Stan, as in hes obsessed with Eminem, like in the song "Stan"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom