Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by gstbmn

if these were a normal drop at the mall shoe stores even at friends and family 30% off no one would buy them. Anything thats "limited" sells

You're just upset you couldn't get a pair.
roll.gif
Nah, but I really think that if these weren't limited, there wouldn't be as much interested. Sure, they'd still sell, I'm just saying there's a lot more attention because the'yre limited.
now thats funny! But truth be trold i think we all are a product of hype and limited releases whether we admit to it or not. Some more than others and some willing to admit it and others dont. Its only shoes so its not that serious.

Yep. I'll admit, I've bought a few pairs because they were hyped up. Sure, they were hyped up, but I got them because I liked them as well. I'dnever go to such lengths as to try to get a pair of kicks only because they were limited. Also, look at what happened with the 11/12 CDP. People sawthe hype and the hype only as they're motive for buying it.

if these were a normal drop at the mall shoe stores even at friends and family 30% off no one would buy them. Anything thats "limited" sells

You're just upset you couldn't get a pair.
roll.gif
Nah, but I really think that if these weren't limited, there wouldn't be as much interested. Sure, they'd still sell, I'm just saying there's a lot more attention because the'yre limited.
now thats funny! But truth be trold i think we all are a product of hype and limited releases whether we admit to it or not. Some more than others and some willing to admit it and others dont. Its only shoes so its not that serious.

Yep. I'll admit, I've bought a few pairs because they were hyped up. Sure, they were hyped up, but I got them because I liked them as well. I'd never go to such lengths as to try to get a pair of kicks only because they were limited. Also, look at what happened with the 11/12 CDP. People saw the hype and the hype only as they're motive for buying it.
most people that would go to those lengths is only due to the re-sell value, and because they lack the work ethic to hold down a real job.

I can't imagine many people "camping out" for sneakers, whether on a website or in person, are able to make enough $$ to replace having a job.But maybe I'm wrong.

Also, I agree with:

just because people don't ogle pver shoes like teens and post ten time a day about how many times they will "cop" a shoe, doesn't makesomeone a "lurker"

If people don't post on NT about how they want a shoe SO badly, then the some of the opinions on this thread imply they shouldn't get them.

grow up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SneekaHead25

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

spoke to a nike rep a little while ago. i told him my order was still showing pending, and he said not to worry, they havent been shipped out yet. Theyre planning on shipping em out monday or tuesday, for ground shipping that is.

did they tell you when you would recieve them if they ship monday? i put ground shipping too.

i also called and the rep told me the same thing they told mjleon23 she also said that we should receive them by the 24th if you had ground shipping

Originally Posted by ABallin23

spoke to a nike rep a little while ago. i told him my order was still showing pending, and he said not to worry, they havent been shipped out yet. Theyre planning on shipping em out monday or tuesday, for ground shipping that is.

did they tell you when you would recieve them if they ship monday? i put ground shipping too.

i also called and the rep told me the same thing they told mjleon23 she also said that we should receive them by the 24th if you had ground shipping
word, ima be glued to my mailbox wednesday then...

i personally like the II's unlike a numerous amount of NTers. There's alot of NTers who have said they dont like the II's and still copped thispair. Im still waiting for mine to be shipped, but to tell you the truth, if it wasnt for them 313 pairs i probably would of held off copping till a laterdate. It's just the fact that if i didnt cop now, i would never in another lifetime would have purchased this shoe at this price thats all. There is notenough time for regrets. Dont blow your one and only oppurtunity. But i will definetly not be reselling these. These will be worn on my feet and licked by me.
By the way LOL some guys said to rent them to him for 110 a wear, BS hed pay me 110 and never give them back.

Originally Posted by ABallin23

word, ima be glued to my mailbox wednesday then...

haha same here im not leaving my house

you may be right bout da hype but, look back at this year and the last couple before it. pure hype has been the drivin force in some of the weakest releases todate. its da day and age of the "HYPEBEAST". no one is safe!

Originally Posted by wigglez25

this shoe is just pure hype..
sick.gif

It's just that all the bandwagon fans(which is about 80%) hyped them up and made em harder to get for the people like me who actually wanted them.

Originally Posted by niffchinsta

too many kicks coming out

I cant disagree with that. But to be honest, I think majority of the people got caught into the hype of these kicks. I feel bad for the people who actuallyliked the shoe and wanted to keep their pairs instead of sell them. This is one reason why buying sneakers arent the same anymore. Resellers and hypebeasts.

Back
Top Bottom