Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

i would think so although it took awhile during that drama wit da db 1's to start cancelling orders, there aren't nearly as many to sift through. ushould be good to go. i would call nike today to make sure though.

Dont worry orders will be getting cancelled. I mean I havent seen anyone on this thread post that there order got cancelled. Unless Nike really learned fromthe Charity AJ1 case, orders will be getting cancelled. Im not bitter either, my pair will be here this afternoon.

I really wish that there were more than 313 of these or Flightclub would do a re-stock or something for all the people who actually wanted a pair to wear andwas not able to get them...Seems like all the pairs are popping up over on eBay and that's a shame...

Plus if there were more pairs made or they did a re-up over on FC I would of course try to get myself a second pair to keep stored until I rip my first pairapart...love the II's and def down with Em...

IMO these are going to go the way of all the previous Eminem / Nike / JB Collabo shoes as far as price and rarity are concerned...Can't seem to track downany of the AM's that released a couple years back...We all know the deal with the Encore AF1's and Jordan IV's...and I sold my pair of ShadyBurst's back in 05 because my mom needed some cash real quick...

waiting patiently 4 mr.postman
nerd.gif

Yeah still pending delivery here too and I paid for 2 day shipping. I dont know how NDC gets awy with playin people for this long. I can't believe dudesare postin these on ebay without having them in hand. That really sucks when there's guys who really wanted them that didnt even get em.

Originally Posted by marley

Yeah still pending delivery here too and I paid for 2 day shipping. I dont know how NDC gets awy with playin people for this long. I can't believe dudes are postin these on ebay without having them in hand. That really sucks when there's guys who really wanted them that didnt even get em.
same here. this is getting old.
all i want is a shipping notification and i'll be happy

ok just talked to a representative about these and she said it can take at most 11 days from the time they came out if you chose standard ground shipping andat least 5 days so i hope that clarifies everything

Thanks Aballin for the info. I think most people would be happy if we just got a shipping confirmation at all. I think most everyone who chose ground shippingis stuck at "pending delivery."

just got my sz 12 10 min ago! tried to do pics but im no good at it. everything posted bout it is pretty accurate. t shirt runs in size like my audigiers (xl =l) . shoe is not no. and a bit roomy. very happy wit the quality! dont play into the "garbage" claim everyone is makin bout em. garbage is thequality of the 11 cdp shoe (got the 01's)!

got mine today, funny the shirt is made by American Apparel but has Jordan Logo's on it, does Nike own American Apparel?

Back
Top Bottom