Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

I got two size 11's under the same name, address, and cc number. I will post pics tomorrow when my 2nd pair comes in. I used next day on one pair, andground on the other pair.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I got two size 11's under the same name, address, and cc number. I will post pics tomorrow when my 2nd pair comes in. I used next day on one pair, and ground on the other pair.

DID you order them from the same Computer , or had someone else order another pair ???? IF not , i dont see how you had time to order one and then go back andorder another pair .

there coming tommorow
pimp.gif
cant wait

FEDEX sucks, I had to go pick up my pair from fedex today, they said they were backed up because of the snow storms lately.

Originally Posted by easy3000

FEDEX sucks, I had to go pick up my pair from fedex today, they said they were backed up because of the snow storms lately.
That really sucks!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by STLJAYS

size 16 shipped for $440. PM me!!!

We know you have a size 16 for sale, all your 19 posts are about that size 16, no one cares !

And for the record, i got a size 10 and also had time to go back through and get another pair, so it was not impossible if you were logged on at 6:50.

Just found out my wife ordered me another pair of size 11's on the day they released and will be here today...She made the mistake of having me check heremail for something else and guess what I saw...

Now the delima of stocking them or selling them...I def love this shoe and I know the pair that I already have is going to be worn out, I've already wornthem 2 times...Course if I sell them it won't be for no $1,900 or soemthing because that's just stupid...Maybe in the $700 - $800 range...We will seethough...

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Just found out my wife ordered me another pair of size 11's on the day they released and will be here today...She made the mistake of having me check her email for something else and guess what I saw...

Now the delima of stocking them or selling them...I def love this shoe and I know the pair that I already have is going to be worn out, I've already worn them 2 times...Course if I sell them it won't be for no $1,900 or soemthing because that's just stupid...Maybe in the $700 - $800 range...We will see though...
Lucky sum bish...

Just found out my wife ordered me another pair of size 11's on the day they released and will be here today...She made the mistake of having me check her email for something else and guess what I saw...

Now the delima of stocking them or selling them...I def love this shoe and I know the pair that I already have is going to be worn out, I've already worn them 2 times...Course if I sell them it won't be for no $1,900 or soemthing because that's just stupid...Maybe in the $700 - $800 range...We will see though...
Or how about you just sell them for what you paid for them, since you made the "mistake" and all?..That would but too to ask thoughwouldn't it? People these days I swear...NT needs to have some sort of screen-in process before they add new members

everyone with ground shipping, has there been any progress? my tracking hasnt been updated since 6:30pm yesterday

Originally Posted by SneekaHead25

everyone with ground shipping, has there been any progress? my tracking hasnt been updated since 6:30pm yesterday

Mines r on the truck for delivery I paid for ground but they switched it to 2day
smile.gif

Well, I got 2 pairs coming to my address. My Fiance was able to order a pair at the same time as me, so we got 2 pairs coming here to our apartment. I mean, weused different credit cards and different last names so I'm guessing that's why it was fine.

all these resellers will see that what you think you will get for them versus what people will actually offer will be night and day,. Especially since it seemsvery very few are actually keeping the shoe.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

all these resellers will see that what you think you will get for them versus what people will actually offer will be night and day,. Especially since it seems very very few are actually keeping the shoe.

its a shame though
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I got two size 11's under the same name, address, and cc number. I will post pics tomorrow when my 2nd pair comes in. I used next day on one pair, and ground on the other pair.

DID you order them from the same Computer , or had someone else order another pair ???? IF not , i dont see how you had time to order one and then go back and order another pair .

I did it from the same computer. Same everything.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

all these resellers will see that what you think you will get for them versus what people will actually offer will be night and day,. Especially since it seems very very few are actually keeping the shoe.

its a shame though
mad.gif

shame on them yes and no. To be honest i liked when resellers started to pop up. In fact some of theeee most distinguished NT personalities from years backwere "resellers' before the term came about. But point is if theres 313 made and 310 people keep them your hit. But when there's 313 made and 313are for sale then week by week the price drops lower and lower and eventually hits close to retail.

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Or how about you just sell them for what you paid for them, since you made the "mistake" and all?..That would but too to ask though wouldn't it? People these days I swear...NT needs to have some sort of screen-in process before they add new members

I've been here since 2002 (I know I'm not a real OG like you from 2001) so I'm not really a new member but yeah I was being sarcastic when I typedI was going to sell the second pair...If you check my past post's in this thread you will see that I have been wanting a second pair anyway so it workedout nice for me...

So just to set the record straight for "HoopsTV2000"

MY PAIRS ARE NOT FOR SALE!!!

Back
Top Bottom