Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by easy3000

Im surprised Nike didnt cancel any orders. Nike mustve really stepped it up for this release.
Ya i was thinking the same. They're doing a lot better than with the Doernbecher 1s

for $110 i would cop just to display my loyalty to both JB and Eminem (2 of the greatest things ever lol) but once the limit the hell out of them....

eminem overated, jordan 2 to overated,= the overated 2
can this be the new nickname for these, hey I just copped the overated 2

mine said expected delivery date for today before 4:30 and now the estimated thing disappeared
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I called and they said it wouldnt get here till Friday
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I paid for 2day shipping and its taking over a week +%#
smh.gif

ima call Nike and they better refund my shipping or gimme some 10% off coupon
mad.gif

/vent

FedEx man got here at 4:26 four minutes early
glasses.gif
..these twos aresick!!!!just be patient at least they are on the way...they are not gonna let yall waiting down...these are straight up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got mine today. I'm very happy with 'em. Will not be wearing, but definately not reselling. Though the money would be nice, I'd rather keep theshoe. Probably put 'em in a display somehow.

Originally Posted by BigC 2K1

Got mine today. I'm very happy with 'em. Will not be wearing, but definately not reselling. Though the money would be nice, I'd rather keep the shoe. Probably put 'em in a display somehow.

same

just a message to all who copped these (CONGRATS got a 12 too) i know times are tough but if you can, rock em dont stock em! to all lookin to cop after thefact, resellers can only charge what u r willin to pay. u decide what a shoe is worth not the reseller.

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

Originally Posted by BigC 2K1

Had to steal your idea, here is my Stan picture
beginning to look a little like mine lol, except i got a couple more things

What else you got?

I got a couple more things too. Like the action figures, those I think are in the attic and I wasn't about to dig 'em out. I got a couple dvds too. Ifeel like there is more, but I can't think of what.

Back
Top Bottom