Those are DDDDDDDDOP!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigC 2K1

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

Originally Posted by BigC 2K1

Had to steal your idea, here is my Stan picture
beginning to look a little like mine lol, except i got a couple more things

What else you got?

I got a couple more things too. Like the action figures, those I think are in the attic and I wasn't about to dig 'em out. I got a couple dvds too. I feel like there is more, but I can't think of what.
i have the 8 mile soundtrack also, and the 8mile dvd lol. You probly got those too, were one of the few who are acutally eminem fans.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

1 less size 10 you will see on the bay !

Welcome to the club my friend...Feels good too huh?...Dope sweats and they actually look pretty good un-tied like that...May have to alter the way I wearthem...

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I got two size 11's under the same name, address, and cc number. I will post pics tomorrow when my 2nd pair comes in. I used next day on one pair, and ground on the other pair.

calling ducktales, gonna need some hard evidence
nerd.gif

and these look mad fresh...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

smh.gif
at all the pairs that are on ebay.
mad.gif
smh.gif

its better for all of you who actually want to buy the shoe and keep it. From what you all are saying, ebay is flooded with pairs in all sizes. Wait it out andyou'll get the price you want.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

I got two size 11's under the same name, address, and cc number. I will post pics tomorrow when my 2nd pair comes in. I used next day on one pair, and ground on the other pair.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
He's not lying, he has two pairs, he also has 2 pairs of the black and red 23's that he needs to quit stalling and post pics of already !

Got my size 11! I usually get screwed in these releases but i actually got a pair. Im not a hypebeast or reseller, im keepin em

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Is this hard enough for you?

140yssl.jpg

pimp.gif

Merry Christmas Niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom