Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

i guess these are OK ....110$ isn't a bad price at all ...cuz by next year i expect them to be more then doubled that ....

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

if these are limited to 313 and a 110 price tag, def cop

Yeah, those are 2 good reasons to get these
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
dude gets more annoying everyday...damn hypebeast antics
mad.gif
tired.gif

ive had enough regrets in not coppin exclusives. when i first found out this info bout this shoe bout couple months ago i went crazy. personally i love the II.not that many do. im not a hypebeast. why would u wanna pass a great deal like this when there is only 313 pairs? that would be stupid. they'll be bout a gpretty freakin soon right after RD.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

ive had enough regrets in not coppin exclusives. when i first found out this info bout this shoe bout couple months ago i went crazy. personally i love the II. not that many do. im not a hypebeast. why would u wanna pass a great deal like this when there is only 313 pairs? that would be stupid. they'll be bout a g pretty freakin soon right after RD.
eek.gif
sounds like hypebeast to me
and to answer your question...you pass on these if you don't like the shoe
n you don't buy just beacuase its a good deal and is said to be this limited
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

ive had enough regrets in not coppin exclusives. when i first found out this info bout this shoe bout couple months ago i went crazy. personally i love the II. not that many do. im not a hypebeast. why would u wanna pass a great deal like this when there is only 313 pairs? that would be stupid. they'll be bout a g pretty freakin soon right after RD.
eek.gif
sounds like hypebeast to me...and to answer your question...you pass because you don't like them not beacuase its a good deal and is said to be this limited
eyes.gif

look at all these people wanting to by the CDP's just to complete this year. thats a mfkn hypesbeast to me. I told u the I love the II's, +313
110?def cop its a great shoe, not that many to go around and affordable, not a sorry not a hypebeast. im not buying it to fit in. im buying it because i dontwant to pay 1000 later because i dont have 200 dollars to pay for it now. thats how the titaniums were. wanted them but didnt get them. im not a hypebeast.but think what u want. ur a hater and ignorant.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif
sounds like hypebeast to me...and to answer your question...you pass because you don't like them not beacuase its a good deal and is said to be this limited
eyes.gif

look at all these people wanting to by the CDP's just to complete this year. thats a mfkn hypesbeast to me. I told u the I love the II's, +313
110?def cop its a great shoe, not that many to go around and affordable, not a sorry not a hypebeast. im not buying it to fit in. im buying it because i dont want to pay 1000 later because i dont have 200 dollars to pay for it now. thats how the titaniums were. wanted them but didnt get them. im not a hypebeast. but think what u want. ur a hater and ignorant.

laugh.gif
@you saying Im a hater and ignorant
and btw hypebeasts come out on every limited or popular realease...bt the way you put things make you sound like hypebeast...my opinion...get over it
eyes.gif

and I bet you want the 11/12 pack to complete the year huh???
nerd.gif
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif
eyes.gif

110?def cop its a great shoe, not that many to go around and affordable, not a sorry not a hypebeast. im not buying it to fit in. im buying it because i dont want to pay 1000 later because i dont have 200 dollars to pay for it now. thats how the titaniums were. wanted them but didnt get them. im not a hypebeast. but think what u want. ur a hater and ignorant.

laugh.gif
@you saying Im a hater and ignorant
and btw hypebeasts come out on every limited or popular realease...bt the way you put things make you sound like hypebeast...my opinion...get over it
eyes.gif

and I bet you want the 11/12 pack to complete the year huh???
nerd.gif
grin.gif
nope the taxis were my first jays ever actually. it will bring back memories. ive been waiting for this package sense the getko. dont have all thecdps though

i'ma be honest i'm not feeling them
i'd rather got the 23's that drop on 12/23 ans rock them
then copp these
no matter how limited they are

You guys really need to look at the shoe game now a days . Most are in it to say they have " this so called limited shoe and that one "
roll.gif
. TOME its not about a limited shoe but rather how much I LIKE THE SHOE. Im sure most of us our like . One thing we do all love is shoes . Just cop a shoe if youlike and want it NOT to resell and be so called cool . Any one can have any shoe they want your nothing special because you have it .

Now lets get back to the topic .... Eminem x AJ II's

Damn people making such a big deal on resellers. It's not their fault that they get the shoe first and can make a profit. While you're complaining onNT, they're out there making a profit.

RICO7JT wrote:
You guys really need to look at the shoe game now a days . Most are in it to say they have " this so called limited shoe and that one "
roll.gif
. TO ME its not about a limited shoe but rather how much I LIKE THE SHOE. Im sure most of us our like . One thing we do all love is shoes . Just cop a shoe if you like and want it NOT to resell and be so called cool . Any one can have any shoe they want your nothing special because you have it .

You best described it, the opposed to this statement would be considered a hypebeast, oh and COP CUZ U WANT; NOT CUZ PEOPLE LIKE'EM, pretty much be yourselves guys because everyone else is taken
tongue.gif
These II;s might get cop'd because the blk base, I like dark colors
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

roll.gif
. TO ME its not about a limited shoe but rather how much I LIKE THE SHOE. Im sure most of us our like . One thing we do all love is shoes . Just cop a shoe if you like and want it NOT to resell and be so called cool . Any one can have any shoe they want your nothing special because you have it .

nuff said....
im really liking the writing on insoles
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

still on the fence about these. hoping to make a decision in the next 24 hrs though.

here's what i found from kicksonfire.......

From KicksOnFire.com: Jordan Brand has decided to collaborate with rapper Eminem on a special The Way I Am edition of the Air Jordan 2 (II) model. The releaseis said to be in honor of his book the Way I am which released back in October. They feature a black, grey, and red colorway along with lyrics fromEminem's song The Way I Am. Only 313 pairs are scheduled to release, which has a significance as well because 313 is his hometown area code. A portion ofthe proceeds will go to the Marshall Mathers Foundation which helps at risk youth. Along with the shoes, yo[u will get a complimentary t-shirt. Unfortunatelythey will only be available at the Air Jordan Flight Club, and will release on December 18, 2008, retailing for $110.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Expect to pay reseller price because most of you will not get a pair at flight club....trust[/color]

Originally Posted by K20Lee

here's what i found from kicksonfire.......

From KicksOnFire.com: Jordan Brand has decided to collaborate with rapper Eminem on a special The Way I Am edition of the Air Jordan 2 (II) model. The release is said to be in honor of his book the Way I am which released back in October. They feature a black, grey, and red colorway along with lyrics from Eminem's song The Way I Am. Only 313 pairs are scheduled to release, which has a significance as well because 313 is his hometown area code. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Marshall Mathers Foundation which helps at risk youth. Along with the shoes, yo[u will get a complimentary t-shirt. Unfortunately they will only be available at the Air Jordan Flight Club, and will release on December 18, 2008, retailing for $110.

We all know this already .. THANK YOU .

i'm just tryin to back up what has been said, then maybe others will know it's a legit RD and price.

The release is legit. I'll hopefully have a pair by Wednesday, I'll post up some detailed pics when I get them in.

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

The release is legit. I'll hopefully have a pair by Wednesday, I'll post up some detailed pics when I get them in.

Cant wait to see ...

the IV were better..should have been done with that.
by the way i bee needing a new FLIGHT CLUB CODE..and GIVERS?

Back
Top Bottom