Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

The release is legit. I'll hopefully have a pair by Wednesday, I'll post up some detailed pics when I get them in.
howd u already get em?

aight jb, why not drop every shoe you got in the next month. i got funds, but aint no way i can keep up anymore.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

The release is legit. I'll hopefully have a pair by Wednesday, I'll post up some detailed pics when I get them in.

Cant wait to see ...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

They will release, 12/19 for $150. I called Nike and asked.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Ill check site on 18th and 19th just in case..thanks for info

I CAN BELIEVE THE DROP DATE ....BUT THE PRICE I JUST AINT BUYING.....JB HAS NEVER RELEASED ANYTHANG LESS THAN 200 ON LINE EVER.....AND ONLY 313PAIRS..............NOPE I JUST DONT BELIEVE THAT PRICE
grin.gif

Originally Posted by iwantem

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Damn people making such a big deal on resellers. It's not their fault that they get the shoe first and can make a profit. While you're complaining on NT, they're out there making a profit.
Great point. But I am not on your side with that one. What a load of cow dung for you to say that. Do you know how many more pairs of shoes would be available to people who would never re-sell if the stinking re-sellers would just leave our shoes alone and allow for us to buy what we like. There have been countless cases now where certain people go and line up with all of their buddies and cop a bunch of the limited stuff and people who really like the shoes are left with out and have to pay rape prices just to obtain what we love. Get the f out of here. You really touched a nerve with that one!

If there was no resellers how would you get a pair of rare kicks if they sold out and you weren't able to get them????????? HHHHMMMM

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

I have a question? How does eminem of all people get specials from Jordan. These and those Iv's

and WHO is Nelly , JD, and Bow Wow .... Em > the rest.

Thats really good info... Hopefully its all legit... but I have this feeling that it's the retail for the shoe... and the shirt might be extra...

Originally Posted by thentickickz

Thats really good info... Hopefully its all legit... but I have this feeling that it's the retail for the shoe... and the shirt might be extra...

Yeah, I'm going to call Nike again and ask. The lady I talked to before said she did not know if the shirt was going to come with the shoes. That wasstraight from a Nike Rep. So it should be legit.

Originally Posted by thentickickz

Yeah, I'm going to call Nike again and ask. The lady I talked to before said she did not know if the shirt was going to come with the shoes. That was straight from a Nike Rep. So it should be legit.
nicekicks says $110 with the shirt..
still a pass for me. great that it's for charity though

Originally Posted by jlhope2

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

I have a question? How does eminem of all people get specials from Jordan. These and those Iv's

and WHO is Nelly , JD, and Bow Wow .... Em > the rest.
none of them make any sense imo. nelly=horrible, bow wow=horrible. em is easily better than them, but there's heads easily better em. mixing rappers with basketball shoes just seems lame regardless of who it is imo. i mean if mj was good friends with rakim or biggie and was known for hangingwith them, maybe. makes the shoes look like something you would buy from a bootlegger in a barber shop somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom