Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

sick.gif
LMAO!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by thentickickz

They will release, 12/19 for $150. I called Nike and asked.

Thats really good info... Hopefully its all legit... but I have this feeling that it's the retail for the shoe... and the shirt might be extra...

Yeah, I'm going to call Nike again and ask. The lady I talked to before said she did not know if the shirt was going to come with the shoes. That was straight from a Nike Rep. So it should be legit.
nicekicks says $110 with the shirt..
still a pass for me. great that it's for charity though
Where did Nicekicks get their info from? Some of you guys really need to read where the info came from. Nice kicks is an upgraded version of23isback. My info is from NIKE'S mouth.

"More detailed pics after thejump. Via NT."

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by thentickickz

They will release, 12/19 for $150. I called Nike and asked.

Thats really good info... Hopefully its all legit... but I have this feeling that it's the retail for the shoe... and the shirt might be extra...

Yeah, I'm going to call Nike again and ask. The lady I talked to before said she did not know if the shirt was going to come with the shoes. That was straight from a Nike Rep. So it should be legit.
nicekicks says $110 with the shirt..
still a pass for me. great that it's for charity though
Where did Nicekicks get their info from? Some of you guys really need to read where the info came from. Nice kicks is an upgraded version of 23isback. My info is from NIKE'S mouth.

"More detailed pics after the jump. Via NT."

word.................
laugh.gif

where do you think alot of these blogs get there info from................................FROM NIKETALK

Originally Posted by xbiker47

IMO people are just likeing them because there limited. Im not really feeling them because of all the lettering print
Or maybe they just like the shoe. It really aint that bad.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

IMO people are just liking them because there limited. I'm not really feeling them because of all the lettering print
Or maybe they just like the shoe. It really ain't that bad.
the shoe is horrible imo. I agree with biker.

I cant wait .. I hope my internet speed does not slow down .. I been practicing and I should be good .. LOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

IMO people are just liking them because there limited. I'm not really feeling them because of all the lettering print
Or maybe they just like the shoe. It really ain't that bad.
the shoe is horrible imo. I agree with biker.
In comparison with all the other bs that gets slapped with a "limited" label just so it can sell, this shoe aint that bad. I dont findit hard to beleive that ppl actually like this shoe, not just because it's limited......but that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Im in need of a flight club membership. Appreciate it NT fam.

Yo , I think there is a number you can text to get one , just try and google it and see what comes up . Good Luck .

i actually like the shoe, and ive been a huge eminem fan since 8, so hopefully i can get a pair

Back
Top Bottom