Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

i really hope i recieve mine tommorow
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

i have the 8 mile soundtrack also, and the 8mile dvd lol. You probly got those too, were one of the few who are acutally eminem fans.
Have the movie, never did get around to picking up the soundtrack though. And yeah it seems like there aren't too many of us that picked theseup. I honestly forgot all about the movie otherwise that would have probably been in the pic too!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigC 2K1

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

i have the 8 mile soundtrack also, and the 8mile dvd lol. You probly got those too, were one of the few who are acutally eminem fans.
Have the movie, never did get around to picking up the soundtrack though. And yeah it seems like there aren't too many of us that picked these up. I honestly forgot all about the movie otherwise that would have probably been in the pic too!
laugh.gif
not to mention, i also have "Eminem Presents the Re-Up" lol
laugh.gif
i think ill be getting mine tomorrow ill probly post up some pics

Originally Posted by ny kickz

lf any0ne got a 10.5 get at me. Please do remember they are $110 retail , so be fair if you are looking to get rid of a pair
good luck with that bro, i hope somebody's really feeling the holiday spirit and be considerate.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by ny kickz

lf any0ne got a 10.5 get at me. Please do remember they are $110 retail , so be fair if you are looking to get rid of a pair
good luck with that bro, i hope somebody's really feeling the holiday spirit and be considerate.

roll.gif
i was thinking the same thing! he had me going for a second there at the sheer thought that hes gonna pay less them rape or a G for these!

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

Originally Posted by akuma471

madd ugly. if it wasn't a ubber limited j and these were sitting on the shelves as a GR in all the mall in the world everyone would glance past these, BET.

hypebeast shoe for the hypebeast. just to show how disgusting these are everyone copped would rather flip them to make money off the hype rather than put them on their feet LOL......

u may be right but if everyone is flippin em because they are disgusting then every shoe (limited) released this year is garbage too right?
these are flooding ebay more than the titaniums or finales. the titaniums are pretty much answered for and so will the finales. these will either sit on ebay shelves or will be sold at a low price. either way these are trash......
there selling above 800 mostly
eyes.gif

700 profit seems like a good shoe to me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

madd ugly. if it wasn't a ubber limited j and these were sitting on the shelves as a GR in all the mall in the world everyone would glance past these, BET.

hypebeast shoe for the hypebeast. just to show how disgusting these are everyone copped would rather flip them to make money off the hype rather than put them on their feet LOL......

u may be right but if everyone is flippin em because they are disgusting then every shoe (limited) released this year is garbage too right?
these are flooding ebay more than the titaniums or finales. the titaniums are pretty much answered for and so will the finales. these will either sit on ebay shelves or will be sold at a low price. either way these are trash......
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
compare that profit to the finales which are selling for at least $1600 shipped.....

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
compare that profit to the finales which are selling for at least $1600 shipped.....
Maybe cuz I aint rich like you fam but I think 700+ profit is a lot on a ugly shoe
laugh.gif

and where not talking about the 23s this is the eminem thread, go visit that thread if you wanna talk about those
eyes.gif

I don't understand why the 23's are selling for that much money when there supposed to be less of these around?

Oh well. I sent a couple PM's so get back at me ...

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I don't understand why the 23's are selling for that much money when there supposed to be less of these around?

because the 23's are the last sig shoe, have hang tags, wooden inserts, and are overall a better looking shoe. also, not everyone likeseminem. it's an eminem jordan. i could be wrong, but i don't think michael jordan would've worn the eminem's on the court.

Finally just got mine, had to go pick up from the Fed Ex. I was able to get one pair and my fiance was able to get a 2nd pair. And no, I'm not selling,sorry. I was on the fence before I got them, but now that I have held them in my hands, I think it's definitely a good collector's item.

c0535599ec5370ce62f8e08baf1f0c6c6cf82a0.jpg

Thanks yall, honestly we got lucky though, both us were refreshing early enough at 6:50 when it popped up and we had done a walkthrough of the whole checkoutprocess so we knew what to expect. Too bad the 23s werent easy like that to get!!

MJMVP, I wonder if anyone else besides us was able to get 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

because the 23's are the last sig shoe, have hang tags, wooden inserts, and are overall a better looking shoe. also, not everyone likes eminem. it's an eminem jordan. i could be wrong, but i don't think michael jordan would've worn the eminem's on the court.
yupp. the ii's arent really an attractive shoe to begin with and then you put a rapper that has fallen off the face of the world and you geta resell price that only reflects a limited hype shoe......

just got mine in the mail today and cant decide what i want to do with them. i think i like the shirt more than the shoes
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

Eminem aint fell...hes comin in 09 partner.
hahaha, funny thing is everyone hates the dude, but his album with that song Stan sold 17 mill world wide. Thats more than Jiggas album.

I'm glad ya'll got to cop, but everyday I see shoes like these I'm glad that I ain't really intocollectin Jordans anymore. I couldn't imagine payin that much for a shoe that I most likely ain't gon wear. Not knockin those of you that do though. Iknow what it's like to finally get a shoe you been tryin so hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom