Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

well im glad these kids were able to cop these kicks being that they missed out on the eminem 4's that were dumb limited. atleast they get an em jordan 2.good for you's......

i was going to cop these but i had bball when they released online. so i had to go to bball and i told my dad to order them online. he went on too late and theonly size they had was 15. just my luck
mad.gif

madd ugly. if it wasn't a ubber limited j and these were sitting on the shelves as a GR in all the mall in the world everyone would glance past these, BET.

hypebeast shoe for the hypebeast. just to show how disgusting these are everyone copped would rather flip them to make money off the hype rather than put themon their feet LOL......

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

madd ugly. if it wasn't a ubber limited j and these were sitting on the shelves as a GR in all the mall in the world everyone would glance past these, BET.

hypebeast shoe for the hypebeast. just to show how disgusting these are everyone copped would rather flip them to make money off the hype rather than put them on their feet LOL......

u may be right but if everyone is flippin em because they are disgusting then every shoe (limited) released this year is garbage too right?

Originally Posted by jepeh21

and i needed a size 11 and 1 guy got 2
SAME HERE!!!.....But I'm still lookin for a 10, 10.5, or 11. I'm willing to pay a good price, just not ebay prices. lol.....So if anyonesgot a pair or 2.....u know the drill.

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

hypebeast shoe for the hypebeast. just to show how disgusting these are everyone copped would rather flip them to make money off the hype rather than put them on their feet LOL......

u may be right but if everyone is flippin em because they are disgusting then every shoe (limited) released this year is garbage too right?
these are flooding ebay more than the titaniums or finales. the titaniums are pretty much answered for and so will the finales. these willeither sit on ebay shelves or will be sold at a low price. either way these are trash......

yeah... good luck ever finding a pair for "trash" prices. the price will fluctuate but it'll never be a "easy" cop.

Told you all I had two pairs no need to lie.

The first time I ordered I got ground because I rushed through so fast I forgot to change the shipping. I know a lot of people got their DB 1's canceledwho used ground shipping. So I went through and ordered again and next day aired. I didn't really even mean to cop twice honestly, just got very lucky.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

well im glad these kids were able to cop these kicks being that they missed out on the eminem 4's that were dumb limited. atleast they get an em jordan 2. good for you's......

Been awhile since i was a kid, and yes i did miss out on the em 4's and really could care less. Im 31 and my life does not revolve around shoes. I pickup what i like, not what people hype and to the dude on here with the name hypeNT, callin other folks a hypebeast, your a funny guy.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

well im glad these kids were able to cop these kicks being that they missed out on the eminem 4's that were dumb limited. atleast they get an em jordan 2. good for you's......

Been awhile since i was a kid, and yes i did miss out on the em 4's and really could care less. Im 31 and my life does not revolve around shoes. I pick up what i like, not what people hype and to the dude on here with the name hypeNT, callin other folks a hypebeast, your a funny guy.
its funny people on nt use my member id to think what type of person i am. but i actually had a different id until the staff members on nt wantedto show me "who the real boss is" and i had to start my post count back to 0 after hitting 500. i've been on nt since the mars iv release a fewyears back and my new(maybe now old) member id is to describe what goes on in this dump----->>HYPE"NikeTalk"banned at 500=HYPENT500.......

anyways if i wanted this peice of garbage there are more than a few auctions that are closing out at seven hundo for some kicks that would definitely be onclearance racks at ross if these were to release as a general release
roll.gif

congrats to the hybeasts for coppin a hypbeast shoe.......

lf any0ne got a 10.5 get at me. Please do remember they are $110 retail , so be fair if you are looking to get rid of a pair

Back
Top Bottom