Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Size 12 on it's way .. Cant wait .. Glade them long 7 seconds are over now ...
Originally Posted by thekronic1

mine says pending delivery also... wow
smokin.gif
this feels like the best blunt ever...

ROLL IT UP man .....and pass it to left and dont fuk up the rotation

i wonder if the orders that get cancelled due to multiple shoes to same address, will be put up again? or did they already account for this and its done

how much you guys think these are going to go for on eBay considering they are more limited then the premier XX3's?

roll.gif
And here goes the "easiest online purchase" post, My screenfroze during and right after it confirmed the $127. it said SOLD OUT,
frown.gif
Oh well I tried
tongue.gif

well it was easy for me. i logged on at 6:45pm, added my size 9 to the cart and checked out. i had my confirmation e-mail by 6:56pm. the money was alreadytaken out my bank account.

I know that its too late now, but what was the phone number? (For future reference)

Originally Posted by SneekaHead25

how much you guys think these are going to go for on eBay considering they are more limited then the premier XX3's?

I'm sure they'll be worth less than the xx3's cuz the premiers looked way better and people wait in line for them for days. But i'm surethey'll be well over double or even triple retail

Edit: And for DMONEY, I got an 11.5

I know that its too late now, but what was the phone number? (For future reference)

your trippin yo. 313. some people are gonna wear them how many does that leave to resell.... come on now...

the popular sizes will go for a lot. i dunno how much you can get for a sz 16 tho.... be lucky to just find a buyer

I got a pair not even close to my size this is crazy, why is Jordan doing this to us? I wear a size 10.5 and I get a size 17, are you serious, why make sizes15 and greater beats me?

Originally Posted by thekronic1

the popular sizes will go for a lot. i dunno how much you can get for a sz 16 tho.... be lucky to just find a buyer

Yea dude , seriously WHO wants a damn 16 ??? YOU are going to get like $35 SHIPPED FOR THEM ...

Back
Top Bottom