Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

sigh*
frown.gif

Dont worry man , You well find yourself a pair sooner or later .... just DO NOT pay them RAPE prices .....
yeah they tryna get me with the high prices
mad.gif

Im trying to stop myself from paying the high price they asking but I want these so bad
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
hey jordanpheen, as much as i like them like you do, i refuse to pay those rape prices these resellers are asking, its ridiculous, out of 313pairs, majority are on ebay right now, smh

silly with the prices........shoulda did a general release..........damn JB.......you got garbage nelly joints......ugly fusions.......might as well releasethese to everyone........they woulda sold out like the black/red high strap 1's........JB now a days......just tryna make all collectors go crazy........iwanted these bad......

sucks to know that a pair i woulda actually rock.....is gonna be over $1000 to acquire.......so meaning if i get em......i cant rock em cuz if someone steps onem im gonna crazy.........

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

sigh*
frown.gif

Dont worry man , You well find yourself a pair sooner or later .... just DO NOT pay them RAPE prices .....
yeah they tryna get me with the high prices
mad.gif

Im trying to stop myself from paying the high price they asking but I want these so bad
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

at least you want them. unlike 99% of the other people who bought them.

YEa Im sure they well drop in a few , just give it sometime ... or even one might let them go for cheap , not looking to make a big profit ..

Or what if these do drop in stores and outlets .... i wouldnt be surprised .
i would be so pissed

people these days are coppin not to own but to make profit and thats whats creating the hype and shortage
smh.gif
i miss the good old days when everybody is content in getting just apair
ohwell.gif

My friend got screwed... they said his shoes are on back order... which means he aint getting them. How do you not know how many shoes there are to sell whenthere are only 313?

if you just wait it out you'll get a pair for a decent price. Its like there were 313 pairs made and 313 up on ebay. No surprise. Make the resellers sweatit out. All they want to do is buy the shoe and sell it that day. You all enable these resellers who you complain about by chasing to buy a pair likeyou'll never see them again.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

YEa Im sure they well drop in a few , just give it sometime ... or even one might let them go for cheap , not looking to make a big profit ..

i would be so pissed

I would actually really dig this because it would offer me the chance to get a second pair of these for retail...I purchased these shoes because I'm a fanof Eminem and I wanted them to wear...If these drop in stores sign me up for another size 11...Or if the prices do drop down to a managble level then sell meyour size 11's...

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

i would be so pissed

I would actually really dig this because it would offer me the chance to get a second pair of these for retail...I purchased these shoes because I'm a fan of Eminem and I wanted them to wear...If these drop in stores sign me up for another size 11...Or if the prices do drop down to a managble level then sell me your size 11's...

how would these drop in outlets man theres only 313 and all are accounted for

Originally Posted by ABallin23

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

i would be so pissed

I would actually really dig this because it would offer me the chance to get a second pair of these for retail...I purchased these shoes because I'm a fan of Eminem and I wanted them to wear...If these drop in stores sign me up for another size 11...Or if the prices do drop down to a managble level then sell me your size 11's...

how would these drop in outlets man theres only 313 and all are accounted for

The same way the Ray Allen VIII's ended up at outlets...

Plus I was speaking in the sense that I would purchase another pair if JB got really shady, no pun intended, and dropped these as a GR or something down theline...Kinda like they did with the Cool Grey Spizikes and the Nelly 6 Rings...

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by swizzc

i got my 2 size 11.5's in the mail today. one to rock, one to keep on ice.
You ordered 2 and they didn't cancel the order?
no, ordered one under my name on my credit card and one under my moms name on her credit card. had them shipped to different addresses. one at myschool, one at my home.

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

guys it's not that hard to have 2 accounts with different card numbers

it was actually the same account, i just used 2 different shipping addresses and CC numbers

Mine shipped out of Memphis today. I can't wait to get these babies and wear them. I've never had a pair of IIs.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

people these days are coppin not to own but to make profit and thats whats creating the hype and shortage
smh.gif
i miss the good old days when everybody is content in getting just a pair
ohwell.gif
i hear you man

Back
Top Bottom