i think i am slowly getting out of shoes

this is only a sign of it

as I have been feeling this way for a minute now

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

well i was going to get a pair today and I changed my mind at the last minute

U getting out of shoes? I couldnt see that happening. Maybe your taste is just changing.

Eminem is the fastest selling rap artist of ALL time. He sold over 1.76 million in the first week for the Marshall Mathers LP which is more than WACK LilWayne, or Kanye West. He's an amazing rapper theres nothing the haters can say about it. Im glad Kanye's retiring after his last album he should neversing again. Can't wait till 09.

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

Eminem is the fastest selling rap artist of ALL time. He sold over 1.76 million in the first week for the Marshall Mathers LP which is more than WACK Lil Wayne, or Kanye West. He's an amazing rapper theres nothing the haters can say about it. Im glad Kanye's retiring after his last album he should never sing again. Can't wait till 09.

I'm with you man I am so glad that Kanye will be done I can't stand em

Originally Posted by easy3000

U getting out of shoes? I couldnt see that happening. Maybe your taste is just changing.

i am not getting out 100%

but i will be buying alot less and selling alot more

once i sell what i own

i will keep a few but not everything

but allmost my kicks will start to have a price

i want to have a taste for money

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Eminem is the fastest selling rap artist of ALL time. He sold over 1.76 million in the first week for the Marshall Mathers LP which is more than WACK Lil Wayne, or Kanye West. He's an amazing rapper theres nothing the haters can say about it. Im glad Kanye's retiring after his last album he should never sing again. Can't wait till 09.

yeah especially after his latest lip syncing performance on SNL. Catch that on youtube
roll.gif
. He's calling himself the voice of this generation, once 50, Eminem, and Drecome out in 09, lil wayne and T-pain are also gonna run for the hills
happy.gif

i think im kinda the same. lately ive been looking at my collection and wondering if its time to stop. i dont purchase shoes like i use to

wait...what? kanye is done? no cant be.

yeah especially after his latest lip syncing performance on SNL. Catch that on youtube
roll.gif
. He's calling himself the voice of this generation, once 50, Eminem, and Dre come out in 09, lil wayne and T-pain are also gonna run for the hills
happy.gif

Not to turn this into a music forum, but lets get serious Kanye is one the best Rappers in the game and it will stay that way for awhile. Dont confuse 808 andheartbreaks with classic cd's like college dropout, late registration and graduation. The man said it himself he did this 808's album for himself, hewanted to do it. When he drops his next cd "good @ss job" the old Kanye West will be back if not better. And eminem is good he is a great artist, Ihope if he does come back he will start to talk about stuff that matters or something normal people can relate to on consistent basis. Oh yeah 50 shouldnt evenbe coming out with a cd,last time I checked 50 said he wouldnt make another cd if Kanye West beat him in cd sales when they went head to head. So anything 50comes out with from now on should be voided. Dre is dope though nothing to say about that guy.

roll.gif
. He's calling himself the voice of this generation, once 50, Eminem, and Dre come out in 09, lil wayne and T-pain are also gonna run for the hills
happy.gif

Not to turn this into a music forum, but lets get serious Kanye is one the best Rappers in the game and it will stay that way for awhile. Dont confuse 808 and heartbreaks with classic cd's like college dropout, late registration and graduation. The man said it himself he did this 808's album for himself, he wanted to do it. When he drops his next cd "good @ss job" the old Kanye West will be back if not better. And eminem is good he is a great artist, I hope if he does come back he will start to talk about stuff that matters or something normal people can relate to on consistent basis. Oh yeah 50 shouldnt even be coming out with a cd,last time I checked 50 said he wouldnt make another cd if Kanye West beat him in cd sales when they went head to head. So anything 50 comes out with from now on should be voided. Dre is dope though nothing to say about that guy.
yeah College Dropout was def. dope. Graduation was alright as well. 808s was an AWFUL album he used Auto Tune in every song thats why he canteven sing it live
eyes.gif
. And yeah hes contemplating on leaving hip hop to gointo a fashion career. Sorry but in NO WAY is he one of the best RAPPERS in the game. R&B or pop whatever maybe. Leave rap for eminem, nas, pac, biggie njay-z n etc lol. Yeah i will admit 50's last album "Curtis" was also trash, but his old stuff was DOPE. Like Power of the dollar, Get rich or dietryin'. Im hoping to see that 50 cent back and not the 50 cent from Curtis. Im mainly awaiting Relapse from Eminem, hes never let us down, except maybe aLITTLE with the Encore album, but it was still pretty sick.

I wanted to sell mine but after holding them i have found a liking to them. The quality is very nice. Also it feels special to have one pair out of all 313.For 110 this is a steal from jb. the quality is way better than any cdp jordan.

roll.gif
happy.gif

Not to turn this into a music forum, but lets get serious Kanye is one the best Rappers in the game and it will stay that way for awhile. Dont confuse 808 and heartbreaks with classic cd's like college dropout, late registration and graduation. The man said it himself he did this 808's album for himself, he wanted to do it. When he drops his next cd "good @ss job" the old Kanye West will be back if not better. And eminem is good he is a great artist, I hope if he does come back he will start to talk about stuff that matters or something normal people can relate to on consistent basis. Oh yeah 50 shouldnt even be coming out with a cd,last time I checked 50 said he wouldnt make another cd if Kanye West beat him in cd sales when they went head to head. So anything 50 comes out with from now on should be voided. Dre is dope though nothing to say about that guy.
yeah College Dropout was def. dope. Graduation was alright as well. 808s was an AWFUL album he used Auto Tune in every song thats why he cant even sing it live
eyes.gif
. And yeah hes contemplating on leaving hip hop to go into a fashion career. Sorry but in NO WAY is he one of the best RAPPERS in the game. R&B or pop whatever maybe. Leave rap for eminem, nas, pac, biggie n jay-z n etc lol. Yeah i will admit 50's last album "Curtis" was also trash, but his old stuff was DOPE. Like Power of the dollar, Get rich or die tryin'. Im hoping to see that 50 cent back and not the 50 cent from Curtis. Im mainly awaiting Relapse from Eminem, hes never let us down, except maybe a LITTLE with the Encore album, but it was still pretty sick.

eminem is the greatest rapper. done

Originally Posted by ABallin23

roll.gif
happy.gif

yeah College Dropout was def. dope. Graduation was alright as well. 808s was an AWFUL album he used Auto Tune in every song thats why he cant even sing it live
eyes.gif
. And yeah hes contemplating on leaving hip hop to go into a fashion career. Sorry but in NO WAY is he one of the best RAPPERS in the game. R&B or pop whatever maybe. Leave rap for eminem, nas, pac, biggie n jay-z n etc lol. Yeah i will admit 50's last album "Curtis" was also trash, but his old stuff was DOPE. Like Power of the dollar, Get rich or die tryin'. Im hoping to see that 50 cent back and not the 50 cent from Curtis. Im mainly awaiting Relapse from Eminem, hes never let us down, except maybe a LITTLE with the Encore album, but it was still pretty sick.

50cent
grin.gif
eminem
pimp.gif

roll.gif
happy.gif

eyes.gif

Far from the greatest!

Freestyler! Id' say he's up there...

but Rapper...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

roll.gif
happy.gif

eyes.gif

50cent
grin.gif
eminem
pimp.gif

Agreed. 50 Cent is the most lyrically challenged artist I have ever heard!

I must give it to him though.

He has nice beats and catchy hooks, uses "ganster" persona and starts beef with who ever he can to promote his career.

The man is not an artist but a business man.

Respected.

roll.gif
happy.gif

eyes.gif

Im not trying to argue with you but you sound like your giving 50 and Eminem a break for 1 cd, but when Kanye West does something outside of the box he'sprosucted to the fullest And if u ask me 808's was a good cd, thats either here nor there tho.. I understand what your saying about him performing live andall,but to put down a man because he wants to persue other things in his life that he is passionate about isnt just at all not to put him into the top rapperstatus. Im mean if Kanye West did leave rap atleast he would have a reason, last I heard Em just left just because he was tired or bored or whateva u want tocall it.

im not giving them a break for one cd, i admit 50s album was TERRIBLE. Encore was alright cant say it was bad at all. But to me, Kanye has turned into a bit ofa sell out. Now that lil wayne and tpain started the auto tune he jumped on the band wagon too. Only my opinion. Another reason im putting Kanye down isbecause of his arrogance, everyone knows hes the most arrogant rapper, and full of himself.

I just got back in town and picked up my Ems from the FedEx office. I am pleased with the quality and think the shoes are pretty cool. I'm also excitedabout having an American Apparel shirt. For some reason I have never bought one. I I like the way this one fits I may get some more.

Damn I didn't realize there was so many pairs on Ebay. I need to get mine on there soon ...

A size 10 is selling for $1,000+ right now! Someone take my 10.5 ...

I was just looking through the completed auctions on ebay. Seems like ones that have the real pics are going for more money. I don't think prices arefalling just yet, and they might never fall to a certain extent since these are so limited. Could be worth some good money in the future if you hold onto them.I'm not selling mine.

Back
Top Bottom