Eminem special weapon vol. The Nudes from Mariah carey

I feel bad for what NT is about to do in this thread.....
frown.gif
Put your CHOPPA SUIT ON!

Dude Em wants to make it clear he did smashed mariah.
dam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://sify.com/movies/fullstory.php?id=14902717

[table][tr][td]Eminem threatens Mariah Carey with nude snaps[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]IANS | Sunday, 02 August , 2009, 13:23
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
eminemvibe_6jul09_225x300.jpg
Through his latest song, rapper Eminem is threatening singer-actress Mariah Carey that he will leak her nude snaps if she continues to deny that they ever had a relationship.

Carey had poked fun at Eminem in her video Obsessed in which she said he was "delusional" for hinting they had slept together in his track Bagpipes from Baghdad. Now he has hit back with lyrics of his song The Warning, reports the sun.co.uk.

In the song, Eminem raps about Carey and says he has "enough dirt on you to murder you".

"Mariah, it ever occur to you that I still have pictures?", he adds in the song.
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Em went IN on that song
smh.gif

Feel sorry for nick cuz there is no comeback... at least not one that he could do

I came in here like YES!! its been leaked, too find out not.... oh well. I hope she gets on some talk show and denies it even more.

This ishhh is beyond corny now. I mean really, what self respecting man bickers with a female for this long on some he said, she said bull. If you smashed, yousmashed. Why you gotta prove it to the whole world. Eminem is already way to famous and financially stable to care about proving to the world that he smashedMariah. Dude needs to worry about his demons, take care of his daughter, and move on.

Back
Top Bottom