Eminem's Recovery v. Ross' Don sales

When have I taken credit away from his GOOD albums??... I just call it like I see it...

The SAME way I do with black artists... I guess I hate my own race too huh??

As a writer and producer, the verdict is still out: While I may not agree with Nay and TIME, I can at least see where they are coming from.

But from a real life perspective, I think Eminem is still relevant to his fans because he's being real this time around.  No more of that stupid Slim Shady stuff.  He's talking about actually conquering personal demons, and I'm sure we all have some to deal with, whether we admit it or not.

As a writer and producer, the verdict is still out: While I may not agree with Nay and TIME, I can at least see where they are coming from.

But from a real life perspective, I think Eminem is still relevant to his fans because he's being real this time around.  No more of that stupid Slim Shady stuff.  He's talking about actually conquering personal demons, and I'm sure we all have some to deal with, whether we admit it or not.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Eminem has a cult following that would buy anything with his name on it. What did you expect?
Basically. Dude is garbage plain and simple how most of ya'll on here ride his $!+* i will never understand why.
That's a big +%% cult following then... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Eminem has a cult following that would buy anything with his name on it. What did you expect?
Basically. Dude is garbage plain and simple how most of ya'll on here ride his $!+* i will never understand why.
That's a big +%% cult following then... 
eyes.gif

Why is Rick Ross being mentioned in the same breath as Ross? Rick Ross is a former correctional officer pretending like he's a drug kingpin and completely contradicted what he raps about. That would be like finding out Eminem was a psychologist before making all his records about murdering people and killing his wife in front of his kid. All rap is today is the WWE....put on a fake persona and make people think you're something you're not. Kind of like how Lil' Wayne makes people think he can actually rap.
wink.gif

Why is Rick Ross being mentioned in the same breath as Ross? Rick Ross is a former correctional officer pretending like he's a drug kingpin and completely contradicted what he raps about. That would be like finding out Eminem was a psychologist before making all his records about murdering people and killing his wife in front of his kid. All rap is today is the WWE....put on a fake persona and make people think you're something you're not. Kind of like how Lil' Wayne makes people think he can actually rap.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nek32

wink.gif

Because his rap name is Rick Ross?...

Originally Posted by Nek32

wink.gif

Because his rap name is Rick Ross?...

Back
Top Bottom